Dingles away = TANGO DAY ?

I think our club should be sticking up for him though, at least getting a written genuine explanation as In why he's banned, flipping Inbred mother flipping mutant Incest loving animal cruelty loving stone age coal stealing scruffy looking small time petty fookers...... :wacko:

Hahaha. Again, spot on! I can't see why this decission hasn't been appealed or condemned.

I'd love for Wednesday to send a letter to a random dingle fan who goes home and away every week telling them that they can not attend Hillsborough due to fire regulations or something.

Spot on again Steve.

Why is it that one of the most recognised fans in the country gets slated by a large portion of the fans that he represents? Jelousy? Others think that they deserve the attention he gets but don't want to put the effort in? Or are they just some ofthose vile, vicious wobblers who don't like to see others have fun?

What a ridiculous comment

Actually. That's pretty disgusting to call fellow fans that.

I personally don't care for Tango. Doesn't bother me either way. Good on the lad for following. As do many many others, me included. The ban is stupid in my opinion. However, we are now going to be in a position where ridiculous calls for 'days' come regularly. This being one of them.

its a follow of from students having to have a "theme" whenever they go out

never used to do fancy dress etc when i was at uni etc, pop on your adidias, jeans and shirt and off you go to rave, now its fancy dress here there and everywhere... im getting old :)

Hahaha. Again, spot on! I can't see why this decission hasn't been appealed or condemned.

I'd love for Wednesday to send a letter to a random dingle fan who goes home and away every week telling them that they can not attend Hillsborough due to fire regulations or something.

Where would they find one that goes to home games every week never mind Home & Away games :biggrin:

wont work theres too many petty self centred moaners on here, so much for we're all wednesday, some on here would rather stab other wednesday fans In the back :wacko:

I object to Tango being banned from Oakwell and will wholeheartedly back any campaign for him to be allowed into that ground for the game but a tango day - heaven forbid.

Edited by shandypants

What a ridiculous comment

Actually. That's pretty disgusting to call fellow fans that.

I personally don't care for Tango. Doesn't bother me either way. Good on the lad for following. As do many many others, me included. The ban is stupid in my opinion. However, we are now going to be in a position where ridiculous calls for 'days' come regularly. This being one of them.

Why is it ridiculous? I was actually referring to the tango issue. I was backing up a Wednesdayite who travels the length and bredth of the country to watch his team..... And that's just for a home game!

My comment is not disgusting in the least bit in my view. The comments made about Tango on here at times are vicious and remind me of children in a classroom, jelous that someone else is getting attention.

Sold your 5,700 allocation yet? Asked for extra tickets?

Be amazed if you match Hudders' following, which was quoted at 4,000 yet to the naked eye the away end was full. At 28 quid.

If you don't at least sell your initial allocation then there is something wrong. It's your biggest away day of the season.

As for all this Tango talk, give it a rest. You don't hear him squealing about it this time do you? No. Because he knows why he's banned.

Good luck against Udinese B tonight. Think you'll beat em. Sidibe to score. 30,000 Owls there in great voice.

Why is it ridiculous? I was actually referring to the tango issue. I was backing up a Wednesdayite who travels the length and bredth of the country to watch his team..... And that's just for a home game!

My comment is not disgusting in the least bit in my view. The comments made about Tango on here at times are vicious and remind me of children in a classroom, jelous that someone else is getting attention.

If your comment refers to Barnsley then I apologise as I misunderstood it.

However I disagree with the comments re jealousy.

I think our club should be sticking up for him though, at least getting a written genuine explanation as In why he's banned, flipping Inbred mother flipping mutant Incest loving animal cruelty loving stone age coal stealing scruffy looking small time petty fookers...... :wacko:

My lass and all her family are from Barnsley and I've got to say your description of them is absolutely spot on fella.

Be amazed if you match Hudders' following, which was quoted at 4,000 yet to the naked eye the away end was full. At 28 quid.

If you don't at least sell your initial allocation then there is something wrong. It's your biggest away day of the season.

As for all this Tango talk, give it a rest. You don't hear him squealing about it this time do you? No. Because he knows why he's banned.

Good luck against Udinese B tonight. Think you'll beat em. Sidibe to score. 30,000 Owls there in great voice.

Will bring 3000ish I reckon which is pretty good considering.Our biggest away game of the season? are you sure, I can safely say the likes of forest, leeds, Millwall,Palace ,Peterborough etc has much more appeal.

Oh bore off. You know as well as we do that you are NOT our biggest away day of the season.

We probably won't sell out as the game is on sky. There are many Owls that will think that there is no need spending money on going to your dump when they can watch the game on telly.

Oh, and it's not just te £28 ticketing cost. It's the cost of the cleaning products we have to buy to decontaminate ourseleves when we get home. We have to replace all our clothing as they are ruined having been in such a shithole.....Costs quite a bit, we can't just go down Matalan like you lot do.

Care to elaborate