Dingles away = TANGO DAY ?

If your comment refers to Barnsley then I apologise as I misunderstood it.

However I disagree with the comments re jealousy.

Fair dos. I don't expect everyone to agree with me. I just don't understand why the hatred of Tango by some on here. I understand he's not to everyone's liking, but some are vile the way they talk about him on here. He doesn't even come on to defend himself.

Guest Teetowl

Sold your 5,700 allocation yet? Asked for extra tickets?

Be amazed if you match Hudders' following, which was quoted at 4,000 yet to the naked eye the away end was full. At 28 quid.

If you don't at least sell your initial allocation then there is something wrong. It's your biggest away day of the season.

As for all this Tango talk, give it a rest. You don't hear him squealing about it this time do you? No. Because he knows why he's banned.

Good luck against Udinese B tonight. Think you'll beat em. Sidibe to score. 30,000 Owls there in great voice.

Seriously why is this out biggest away game of the season? I'm more looking forward to L***s (Kirkland day) or Bolton on Boxing Day. Forest and Derby away were bigger.

No one knows why Tango is banned

A letter cut and pasted on this forum from Barnsleys safety officer states that they cannot discuss individual cases. I'm not defending the decision as I don't know whats behind it - but there are lots of people jumping to conclusions

If Tango wants to know why hes banned its up to him to write to Barnsley surely?

What are Wednesdayite for if it's not cases like this. Pathetic attitude.

Edited by Sham67

Didnt like the Semedo day, hero worship for average players just shows how bad we are at the moment.

As a day though, from what I saw, a load of people had a good laugh despite another dog turd performance, which can only be a good thing.

Not sure how much I want to look like Tango though.

Guest intercity0wl

agreed.

I've got my ticket, that's all I can do.

amazing when were slagging off huddersfield fans saying how tinpot they were even though they brought nearly 4k to us for a night game & like this dingle said at £28 a ticket almost filled barnsley's away end, not bad for a tin pot, small town club next to leeds...

Im with you, got our tickets, but struggling to sell out the initil allocation is pants if im honest, you sometimes have to back up the MASSIVE tag, OR LOSE IT.

Imagine it, 6,000 wednesdayites with Tango masks on.

Bang out of order he's been banned from attending, Come on Neil & Gornaldo help me get this off the ground !

Be class infront of the sky camera's !

:tango: :tango:

Whether you like it or not Tango divides opinion

I suspect there are lots like me that think he an arse, a harmless arse nevertheless but still an arse.

I agree that its scandalous that he's banned seemingly for no more than weeing off the dingle stewards but the last time i saw him at Oakwell ( the Handball match )he definitely did himself no favours being continually asked to not run up and down the front of the stand by the stewards and the cops and ignoring them i was surprised he wasn't chucked out that day.

Sold your 5,700 allocation yet? Asked for extra tickets?

Be amazed if you match Hudders' following, which was quoted at 4,000 yet to the naked eye the away end was full. At 28 quid.

If you don't at least sell your initial allocation then there is something wrong. It's your biggest away day of the season.

As for all this Tango talk, give it a rest. You don't hear him squealing about it this time do you? No. Because he knows why he's banned.

Good luck against Udinese B tonight. Think you'll beat em. Sidibe to score. 30,000 Owls there in great voice.

I think this needs some translation

I think he meant to say please come because you're the only chance we've got of getting a decent crowd all season.

What you on about ?

If Wednesdayite wrote to Barnsley what do you think Barnsleys response would be ?

So you don't ask the question because you've anticipated the response.

It's not only Wednesdayite who should be asking questions about this, the club and the FSF should be getting involved.

It an absolutely ridiculous decision that's been taken and the lack of solidarity from fellow Wednesdayites is pretty poor imho.

WAWAW, don't make me laugh.

So you don't ask the question because you've anticipated the response.

It's not only Wednesdayite who should be asking questions about this, the club and the FSF should be getting involved.

It an absolutely ridiculous decision that's been taken and the lack of solidarity from fellow Wednesdayites is pretty poor imho.

WAWAW, don't make me laugh.

Absolutely agree. There should be moe done about this. It could be me or you next that they don't allow in and for what reason? Not like he's a trouble maker because he likes to make an atmosphere.