Elephants, wombles, foxes, barking dogs and badgers

Is DJ playing some another level mind games shizzle, Hopefully its some kind of coded message to some sleeper cell mega players to come join us asap and to *** with all the other managers heads.

or has he been smoking some poo hot crack ?

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Don't managers play mind games to pull off other managers, when your doing well and competeting at the top and being chased down?

Like Fergie with Keegan. DJ believes we're the best in the League lol Maybe someone turned the table upside down for a prank, and he thinks its that way up?

The man has been dropped on his head or something. He sounds completely barmy and always blaming everyone and everything else. His excuses are tiresome.

DJ out, send him down the rabbit hole or to the animal farm! lol

Edited by Sweet&TenderOwl

Guest JC Saviour

Don't managers play mind games to pull off other managers, when your doing well and competeting at the top and being chased down?

Like Fergie with Keegan. DJ believes we're the best in the League lol Maybe someone turned the table upside down for a prank, and he thinks its that way up?

The man has been dropped on his head or something. He sounds completely barmy and always blaming everyone and everything else. His excuses are tiresome.

DJ out, send him down the rabbit hole or to the animal farm! lol

Really. Theres some kinky fookers out there.

Guest Bedders

What next....."There is a common saying that.... when the Owl nods to the bat late in the dark hours...... the mouse knows its time to clean it's paws" or some crazy shiffle like that?

Surely we need to be THINKING IN THE BOX......................NOT OUTSIDE THE BOX?

Funny as though!

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

What next....."There is a common saying that.... when the Owl nods to the bat late in the dark hours...... the mouse knows its time to clean it's paws" or some crazy shiffle like that?

Surely we need to be THINKING IN THE BOX......................NOT OUTSIDE THE BOX?

Funny as though!

May as well, think outside of the box. Cos that's where our forwards play lol

DJ thinks we're so good, we don't need strikers and we can play our forwards in defence to give all other teams a chance! :ghoulguy:

Guest Johnbloodaxe

but where are the blooody seagulls.....

i'll tell you they are all bloody here in whitby bloody awful.. swap em for badgers any day of the week...

but where are the blooody seagulls.....

i'll tell you they are all bloody here in whitby bloody awful.. swap em for badgers any day of the week...

round my fishpond every fecking day jba mate them blooming seagulls must have had a few evacuese from yours

When I heard the quote about the fox and the badger yesterday, that night I saw first a fox and then a MASSIVE badger... Staring right at me before plodding off into the night. I only heard the womble quote and the elephant and dog quote today, I think I might stay indoors if last night was anything to go by. I'm loving these quotes though.

We need to learn from our mistakes, look at the positives but also the bigger picture and keep calm and keep playing football. Trust.