Liera

Lliera barely touched the ball for me it was all the way in. Perhaps someone from that end could confirm this. Anyway there was a striker on his far side so if he hadn't made contact he most certainly would have.

I suggest you watch the goal back. I thought it was unfortunate at the game. As it is its a peach of a header and I've no idea why he headed it with the power and direction he did. The ball looks like it would have gone to Kirkland or wide as well the striker wouldn't have got it. Gardener touches it before Llera and takes it off Sharp.

It's a shocking own goal.

Who are our top scorers at the moment?

The fickleness of football.. plenty of people raving about him after peterborough and calls for him to be kept in the side.

Lots of calls for reda and buxton to be dropped early in the season. And kirkland. And Gardner. And madine. And COG. And jj. And Dan Jones. And rodri.

If it were down to owlstalk we wouldn't get 11 players on the pitch.

Who are our top scorers at the moment?

The fickleness of football.. plenty of people raving about him after peterborough and calls for him to be kept in the side.

Lots of calls for reda and buxton to be dropped early in the season. And kirkland. And Gardner. And madine. And COG. And jj. And Dan Jones. And rodri.

If it were down to owlstalk we wouldn't get 11 players on the pitch.

Always stuck by my view that Llera is pants, was out of position loads yesterday, Gardner got him out of a hole on 3 or 4 occassions, he was constantly moaning about things to the bench about things that were as much his doing than anyone else. He's got heart and passion but is a div 1 defender at best.

Always stuck by my view that Llera is pants, was out of position loads yesterday, Gardner got him out of a hole on 3 or 4 occassions, he was constantly moaning about things to the bench about things that were as much his doing than anyone else. He's got heart and passion but is a div 1 defender at best.

Arguably without his goals we would be even worse off.

I didn't see the game so I can't comment on his performance, but he's the best distributer of the ball fromge back we have.

HE AINT GOT A CLUE

HE AINT GOT A CLUEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THAT MIGUEL LLERA

HE AINT GOT A CLUE

if you look at the footage a few times he has to go for the header...

there's a guy in behind him with a free header...

and the keeper has taken the line of the original crossed ball...

if he lets it go, it's a goal...

or, alternatively, you can chip at the morale of the side by doing what we pointed out last week...

singling out individuals, when at present we have no one better...

or, alternatively, you can chip at the morale of the side by doing what we pointed out last week...

If he reacts quicker he heads out for a corner.

The ball wouldn't have ended up at blackstock - only way he would have got on that would have been attacking/sticking leg out and he'd not committed that.

It's a bad own goal - no question. He can make the block, fine, but I just don't understand what he was doing and why - he totally changes the flight of the ball in the perfect direction for forest.

I really like Llera - but bein p1ssed off at a bad error of his is not singling out individuals for criticism - it's stating a fact that a player dropped a b0llock

If he reacts quicker he heads out for a corner.

oh! i agree...

but i'm not goin' to knock a wednesday defender for putting his head to a cross and gettin' it wrong...

i've seen too many (gardener last week) not putting their head to the ball, and full backs with both feet on the ground as the winger at the far post nails another one...

The ball wouldn't have ended up at blackstock - only way he would have got on that would have been attacking/sticking leg out and he'd not committed that.

It's a bad own goal - no question. He can make the block, fine, but I just don't understand what he was doing and why - he totally changes the flight of the ball in the perfect direction for forest.

I really like Llera - but bein p1ssed off at a bad error of his is not singling out individuals for criticism - it's stating a fact that a player dropped a b0llock

it's not a good one..but then i'm not sure there are many good own goals...

not sure about playin' c/b with the need of a headguard, it must take something away...

having said that, his form is suggesting that taylor should be fetched in, or even consider beevers being recalled...

we need to build a stronger spine down the middle, and maybe Llera will be a casualty of that...

but i don't think we should be at the derogatory chant or song time for a player that has given 100%, but may not be good enough for our present level of football...

Llera played well today and loves Wednesday.

he scored for the opposition and he nearly gave a goal away in the 1st minute by letting the ball bounce and letting there winger fire it across goal if thats played well then i wouldnt like to see him have a bad un ..i'll ignore the he loves wednesday bit .

that header could have gone anywhere tbh he did right going for it but if you get it wrong as he did it's just one of those things ,unfortunately it proved costly ,but that said if it had gone the right way he would have cleared it , unlucky is the word i would use