Liera

To be fair jay played the usual 'couldn't care less' attitude the first half but, being one of his biggest critics, i did notice a change in the second half and was quite impressed with his effort.

At last a bit of effort! Sadly we failed to score again, something which we had not achieved before he came into the side.

Lets be honest, llera was shuffle today, got turned at least twice by blackstock second half that nearly led to goals, won very little cleanly in the air, was complaining to the bench about everyone else, chucks his self on the floor more than Madine and you were all right....he's one of our main goal threats. Great finish today. SHUFFLE.

Barkley also was missing for almost 90 minutes and offered very little in either an attacking or defensive sense.

Gardner was solid today, battling, blocks, tackles, commitment.

Anyone who says Kirkland does not organise or talk to his defense are wrong, stood 10 yards from him second half and he never stopped for 45 mins, good saves, had no chance with Lleras header!!!....looked gutted at the end.

Antonio not his usually barnstorming performance but still a decent performance.

Danny major kept the ball well when he came on, looks tricky, likes a dribble and always looks to go forward. We'll see him introduced into the starting 11 in the next couple of weeks imo.

More ammo? He was rubbish against Blackpool and Boro, in his last two games before today, and looked unsteady at times today, finally scoring an own goal.

Llera has played regularly under Jones, and hasn't been dropped even though he's not played well, so what's all this paranoia about Jones needing an excuse to drop him?

He's the manager, and doesn't need to excuse himself to you or anybody else, if he decides to rest Llera. People come on here, and phone Radio Sheffield saying Jones wont play any signings other than his own. Who played at full back today, who signed Madine? Jones is apparently desperate to get Reda back into the side, and who signed him?

There is some rubbish spouted on here about Jones and Llera. If the player gets dropped it's because his performances haven't merited him being in the side, nowt to do with him not being signed by Jones.

Spot on.

Lets be honest, llera was shuffle today, got turned at least twice by blackstock second half that nearly led to goals, won very little cleanly in the air, was complaining to the bench about everyone else, chucks his self on the floor more than Madine and you were all right....he's one of our main goal threats. Great finish today. SHUFFLE.

Barkley also was missing for almost 90 minutes and offered very little in either an attacking or defensive sense.

Gardner was solid today, battling, blocks, tackles, commitment.

Anyone who says Kirkland does not organise or talk to his defense are wrong, stood 10 yards from him second half and he never stopped for 45 mins, good saves, had no chance with Lleras header!!!....looked gutted at the end.

Antonio not his usually barnstorming performance but still a decent performance.

Danny major kept the ball well when he came on, looks tricky, likes a dribble and always looks to go forward. We'll see him introduced into the starting 11 in the next couple of weeks imo.

Playing a wide midfielder/winger in a wide midfield/wing position - revolutionary! Who would have thought this might actually work? There is hope for us yet if it has finally been taken on board after 2 months that playing JB out wide is not the answer.

Hirstyboywonder don't let it wind you up...did you go today or was Wednesday player not upto scratch again Ffs?

You luuuurrve a good moan.

Get wound up about what, the forum is here to debate what is happening with our club right?

I think you will find that a great deal of what I post is positive.

However, it is difficult not to have a negative view of some things about our play when we have lost more games than all but 2 teams in the division, conceded more goals than all but 3 teams in the division and scored less goals than all but 4 teams in the division.

You will have to excuse me for not being a constant ray of sunshine as far as this is concerned.

Funnily enough I thought Llera was better today then in the games against Blackpool and Boro' we played some decent stuff at times but lets lay off Llera for a minute, the chances we missed today was absolute criminal, and on that basis we will go down unless we act very quickly, we need someone who can score, Forest were dog poo too.

Guest davet30

At last a bit of effort! Sadly we failed to score again, something which we had not achieved before he came into the side.

From your comment here it appears you did not attend todays game.

Although he is a striker it is a team effort which scores goals not just one man. he put a decent cross in after shrugging off 3 defenders - something I've never seen from him before.

Guest foreverSWFC

Thought he did alright today, own goal aside.

Kept a very dangerous looking Forest side at bay for the majority of the game. Just individual mistakes costing us and Llera has made them 3 times in the last 3 games now.

Think we should drop him, Taylor will come in. God help us.

BRING BACK MARK BEEVERS NOW JONES.

Guest Operation-Ad

Hi, returning Charlton fan here. Llera is the sort of player who Is hot or cold, sorry to see you down there , good luck, don't wanna see you get relegated, as despite people's hate for some of your fans ,some of you are alright, If I was you I'd back jones at least till Christmas

From your comment here it appears you did not attend todays game.

Although he is a striker it is a team effort which scores goals not just one man. he put a decent cross in after shrugging off 3 defenders - something I've never seen from him before.

No I didn't go today.

I appreciate he may have played better than he has done previously and I am aware that it is not just down to him to score.

However, as an attacking unit we were performing better before he came into the side.

Hi, returning Charlton fan here. Llera is the sort of player who Is hot or cold, sorry to see you down there , good luck, don't wanna see you get relegated, as despite people's hate for some of your fans ,some of you are alright, If I was you I'd back jones at least till Christmas

Fair play, considering you haven't brought in any big names you have started to settle in okay, many had to down to struggle this year time will tell I suppose but it would seem time could be our enemy this season.

Guest Triplej2

It's Llera, not Liera, there are TWO L's... and while we're at it, it's BOthroyd, not BOOthroyd (not that a give a flying flip about him) :rolleyes:

Please get it right!!

DJ has had faith in llera more than any other centre half on our books (most appearances), he's received most bookings, scored most own goals, he's a passionate headguard wearing bag of shuffle, learn him to cook or summat, him and gino di campo would make a great pairing.....Miguel and Gino's Latin delights, he's shuffle!!!!

Who said dave jones was going to drop Llera???

A few wannabe managers on here maybe had him dropped already but Dave jones never mentioned dropping Llera so how could he bottle it last minute?? FFS

A few wannabe managers on here maybe had him dropped already but Dave jones never mentioned dropping Llera so how could he bottle it last minute?? FFS