Lines

I'm not a Lines basher, but I don't rate him too highly either.

I just can't see what he'll bring to the midfield once he's back fit. In my opinion he's certainly not the type of midfielder we require right now.

I think it will be very interesting to see whether he improves our midfield when he gets his chance.

I have never been a fan but we got promoted with him playing regularly so I would get him back at the side of Semedo as soon as possible to find out whether he does a better job than Corry or McCabe , cos at the moment none of us , including DJ knows.

H ecould well be the missing link!

I think it will be very interesting to see whether he improves our midfield when he gets his chance.

I have never been a fan but we got promoted with him playing regularly so I would get him back at the side of Semedo as soon as possible to find out whether he does a better job than Corry or McCabe , cos at the moment none of us , including DJ knows.

H ecould well be the missing link!

Good point, I would certainly give him a chance but very much doubt he'll bring anything extra to the table...

I struggle to see what he will bring to our midfield, we need an experienced midfield leader alongside Barkley

I struggle to see as well but I feel he might be a better option than the two young lads given where we are. At the least it will probably mean Bothroyd can try and get on the end of set pieces rather than taking them. Bloody annoys me when he has to take corners.

If we were to sign an athletic , experienced, physical kind of midfielder to play in the middle 3 with Semedo and Barkley then I agree that would definitely improve us but cannot see it happening.