Lines

Guest Big Guns

50K more than Semedo, ain't he some Portuguese midfielder we have on the books?

Erm he was out of contract so didn't command a fee no comparison at all

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Personally I think Lines is better than McCabe and Corry (don't see the fanfare in either to be honest). Hope he gets the chance to prove me right!!

Guest FirstKlasIngesson

First time poster here, I spoke to Linesy at the Blackpool game as I was fortunate to be sat in an executive box next to the not in the squad players & injured. he said he was itching to get back into the first team, but was in too much pain after recent training so reckoned he wouldnt be back for at least 4-5 week and Reda (who was sat next him in a space boot!) at least 6 weeks!

I said we hade def missed his set piece delivery in recent games, and he agreed we don't really have a natural set-piece takers at present in JB and Barkley which I agree.

Was a top bloke btw, even though he was forever fixing his hair in the box windows.

UTO

Lines will do ok when he comes back. He wont be pushing us up the league on his own though.

We still need a leader / talker to get us organised. Which means Taylor needs to get his confidence back or we could bring Bywater in. Until we get organised in defence we will continue to give away soft goals.

Guest zico sterland

What difference does it make that he cost 50k,he had most assists last season,scored goals and has good work rate.Why doesnt he deserve a chance when show ponies like Bothroyd fail to produce week after week.Yet the likes of gurunan spout off about there great ability and what they have to offer,whilst ignoring the fact another game has passed by without a contribution from our errant super star.While we have someone in the squad who has an impact in most games they play.Funny old game football.

Bothroyd's assists are not too bad in the short time he's been here. Lines assists last season were impressive but lets not forget it was the Mickey Mouse league and one could argue the striking options he had ahead of him were better than what we have now. That for me is the real problem, we are trying to compete in the championship with third division strikers. Give Bothroyd and Barkley something to aim at, and they will do the business

Guest zico sterland

Barkleys already doing the business.nobody brackets him with Bothroyd,apart from you to cover up the obvious about Bothroyd and not too bad ? Mediocre at best ,poor in reality.

Guest Im Right

First time poster here, I spoke to Linesy at the Blackpool game as I was fortunate to be sat in an executive box next to the not in the squad players & injured. he said he was itching to get back into the first team, but was in too much pain after recent training so reckoned he wouldnt be back for at least 4-5 week and Reda (who was sat next him in a space boot!) at least 6 weeks!

I said we hade def missed his set piece delivery in recent games, and he agreed we don't really have a natural set-piece takers at present in JB and Barkley which I agree.

Was a top bloke btw, even though he was forever fixing his hair in the box windows.

UTO

Absolute comedy gold! Didn't he notice you were taking the p*ss?

Edited by Im Right