JJ Twitter

Guest Sheff Owl

This thread will be comedy

People will make random poo poo up

Unlike you the all seeing eye who said on Thursday that the bloke who scored for us yesterday was already on his way out on loan?

Unlike you the all seeing eye who said on Thursday that the bloke who scored for us yesterday was already on his way out on loan?

@robstaton: Understand Gary Madine will discuss a loan move to Swindon tomorrow. #SWFC

@Walkerpw: BBC Radio Sheffield headlines this morning: Sheff Wed striker Gary Madine set to join Swindon on loan. #SWFC

Owlstalk Shop

@robstaton: Understand Gary Madine will discuss a loan move to Swindon tomorrow. #SWFC

@Walkerpw: BBC Radio Sheffield headlines this morning: Sheff Wed striker Gary Madine set to join Swindon on loan. #SWFC

Why would he start him? it makes no sense..

sending someone out on loan surely signifies he is surplus to requirements and yet he is picking him in his starting xi. bizarre

Yes, they fed off your bull poo poo and got it wrong and are now back tracking to it may happen next week now.

Interesting how he is set to be out the door but was first choice last night despite us having 4 strikers fit and available, 2 of which were signed by Jones.

Yes, they fed off your bull poo poo and got it wrong and are now back tracking to it may happen next week now.

Interesting how he is set to be out the door but was first choice last night despite us having 4 strikers fit and available, 2 of which were signed by Jones.

I bow to your knowledge mate if you know better than I do

Its not a competition (in my eyes) as to who knows most/first

Am happy for you to be more correct than me

UTO

:-)

Owlstalk Shop

UTO

It's not about being correct or incorrect. I have never claimed to be ITK so don't know what you are trying to make out as me being more correct on?

You claimed on Thursday that a move was about to happen then on Friday he makes a rare start.

If the manager is planning on moving him out, (which ma or may not happen for all I know) then it is a strange decision to start him when other options which are going to stay at the club, options he has brought to the club, are fit and available.

Any reason as to why the fans commitment thread that you started was deleted?

jj has been a fantastic sevant for the club and over the depressing years was one of the only exciting players, how anyone disputes his contribution to swfc is beyons me and I am glad I had the pleasure to witness him play

Edited by Guest

Guest 1banana2banana

Jj and players like Reda are the reason I stil watch Wednesday, semedo is another one players like bothroyd and Barkley wo aren't ours anyway don't interest me whatsoever

This is what i said before who could blame players if they are getting pissed off if certain players are putting in poo performances and keep playing..

Obviously you can't keep every player happy BUT make sure you have a really good reason why they can't get in, like the player infront is having a stormer.

Exactly, no way does Jay Bothroyd deserve to be kept happy. JJ gets the ball forward fast, wins back balls that would have been lost had it been any other of our players, did you see how boro backed up when he was going forward with the ball? He is bringing the game to the opponents half. Just think how many more chances we could and would have if a few more of our players ran upfield next to him.

Every one all of a sudden loves jj

lol don't forget I've always loved him when you was all slagging him off last season

Me too, I've always defended JJ, he's top player and a top bloke.

I feel sorry for JJ, he offers more in his 5/10 minutes that he's getting than Bothroyd does in 2 games. He's better going forward and defending

Guest Bedders

Wonder what we are going to be bringing in.........centre forward to play other wing now? Goalie wag?

Edited by Bedders

UTO

I thought that the protocol and instruction from the club was to report solid fact and only put things into the public domain when a deal was done.

I struggle to understand why the past few weeks you have been advocating for GM to start and then just stir up and add fuel to the uncertainty fire by 'retweeting' what they have said.

What exactly is your position on GM? You appear to be undecided and banging different drums when it suits.