JJ Twitter

Guest Sheff Owl

I never post my real personal views on here

They are too valuable for the general public

Ok that's fine then it clears it up. You just post random crap that's of no relevance and has no substance - exactly what you call people on here for.

I must admit to be slightly saddened at this revelation as I had you down as a reliable, trusted moderator/owner who added real substance to the debate who tried to keep a sense of reality and perspective around the place. Obviously not.

And before you spout the old line about this reply being a Neil Hargreaves witch hunt, it's not, look at how long I have been a member and how many posts I make. I also suggest you read over all threads you have posted in over the last couple of weeks and spot the multiple changes of stance and contradictions in your posts - there are many.

Please can we have the old NH back ?

By the way credit where it is due - your backing of forest away day has been superb.

Some of you really do have short memories.

Since joining the club JJ has only ever given 5/6 decent displays per season and the rest of the time has been largely ineffective.

Regardless of the mess we currently find ourselves in, Jermaine Johnson is NOT the answer.

Since joining the club JJ has only ever given 5/6 decent displays per season and the rest of the time has been largely ineffective.

Regardless of the mess we currently find ourselves in, Jermaine Johnson is NOT the answer.

That's a fair point.

Having said that, at the current rate we will have zero from certain players this season. I'm not naming names.

If every topic had an initial post then every reply saying 'i agree!' It would be a pretty dismal place to be

lol

Ha ha - very true!

But there is a difference between having a difference of opinion and telling blatant pork pies!

You do know what I mean you just won't admit it.

Fair play though.

My views are totally irrelevant tho mate

Its about the topic not who posts

Message received.

Don't listen to a word posted in swfc's busiest, biggest and best forum. It's full of uneducated, made up drivel.

Where would we be without owlstalk?

By the way - you have done a brilliant job with everything social media regarding the owls and this must be acknowledged. Keep up the good work.

When I picked Madine up from his house (or gate) reading between the lines he mentioned about the chopping and changing and didn't sound very positive, personally I feel it has affected the players, JJs comment on twitter could also back this up, but it's all speculation.

When I picked Madine up from his house (or gate) reading between the lines he mentioned about the chopping and changing and didn't sound very positive, personally I feel it has affected the players, JJs comment on twitter could also back this up, but it's all speculation.

You should have come in for coffee

Owlstalk Shop

Last 2 or 3 seasons he has been good more often than not wen fit, which sadly has not been often enough. Of course it is fair to say he is inconsistent and doesn't always make the right choice.

However, he started this season very well and after 1 bad game where he wasn't alone in playing poorly he has fallen out of favour. When he has been used since then it has been as a full-back which clearly he is not or as a sub to try and turn a poor team performance around.

Since losing his place I am not surprised if he has become a little disillusioned given that those being picked in front of him are hardly pulling up any trees and the shape of the team has also changed which has made things worse.

He has done a lot for this football club off the field, is always approachable and cares about SWFC.

Edited by Guest