Toughest league in the world?

Guest Established

Guest Established

Lets not be all pessimistic, we are playing in the toughest league in the world to be successful in. Ok, we have lost 10 out of 13 of the last games but today we played the top of the league. A team in Europe a few years since. I have no doubt we will survive and build on what we have. We just need to stick together and enjoy the ride! Think back a few seasons ago and be thankful that we are now a team on the up and not a team on the bring on extinction! Uto

*brink

Guest alwaysaowl

no doubt its very hard if only we could just get a few results our main thing is to make sure we stay in this league next year

Guest Established

I agree with chuckies statement that it wasn't the same boro team that played in Europe but for gods sake we are now competing with some of the best clubs in England and we aren't being outclassed on the field! We have been back in this league for only a few months in which time we have rebuilt an entire squad!!! Get a grip and enjoy it! Results are always more positive when we are the 11th man!!

Guest Established

Well obviously my (realistic) views are different from the delusional arse wipes that beggar belief on pointless "fans" forums #intensehatredexpexted

toughest league in the world ,dont think so .....my club over here (spain) play in the 4th level of which theres 260 clubs vying for 12 promotion spots ,they could win all 40 games in the regular season and that would only get them in the play-offs with 52 other clubs ....now thats tough

Guest Established

Wupdadoo Spanish football belongs to 2 maybe 3 teams in Barcelona, and both madrids doesn't compare to the chase for the premiership! Extonsiante

Personally I think the opposite is true. I think the top of league one and the bottom of the championship are a very similar standard. I.e. Tranmere, Pigs, Swindon etc. would give Ipswich and Peterborough a good game

Let's not delude ourselves; they'd probably beat us too.

Guest Millhouse Green Owl

Dave Jones will say it's the hardest in the world.

Huddersfield and Crystal Palace may disagree but then they do have those £millions of parachute payments don't they?

Well, don't they??????????????????????????????????????????????

Happy clappers.come on............................where are you? ******* the lot of you.

Guest penchant

Really? I'd rather be playing Middlesbrough and Crystal Palace than Real Madrid and Barcelona, or Man United and Man City.

I so agree!!

Guest penchant

I so agree!! I can't for the life of me understand why any fan would aspire to the EPL when getting there means you are subjected to drab pre-ordained football without any excitement or intrigue. Sky and their Premier League have ruined English football as an entertainment above the CPL and they have financially ruined it below the EPL. They have also tarnished the FL by spoiling its competitive edge as an entertainment because of the ridiculous parachute payments. It is like fighting with one arm instead of two in some fixtures and I find it hard to see how that could ever be healthy for the sport. There are people like that Garside at Bolton who would have had the EPL as a closed league. Let's make sure that we all ensure that Bolton W never get back there and then let's hear him sing just like the bustard he is.

Kill Sky - revive English football