TWO THOUSAND SEMEDO MASKS ORDERED AND ON THEIR WAY

Guest foreverSWFC

Who can dislike this idea?

It's brilliant, top top stuff from everyone involved, can't wait now!

Wednesday fans best in the WORLD- FACT

The Park have got around 150 departing from the new Riverside cafe at 10. Could a few be dropped in there ?

Could you get The Park hotel/coach organiser to chuck £150 in and enable Neil to order 300 more in exchange?

Any chance of this hi res photo you keep promising, like Shifty (Leamington MASSIVE and all that) im not in Sheffield so would rather just get one myself since I want to go to the pub instead of getting to the turnstiles early

Leamington Spa?

Small world. I love a night out in smack on a Friday night!!

Guest Paulos_Medication

He wishes to remain anonymous

Of course he does. Try explaining to the mrs that you've just spent £200 on Semedo masks.

Sir, we salute you.

UTO

Think the guy who has decided to buy an extra 400 masks needs to be named and given a MASSIVE pat on the back by all our fans. Top guy you are.

Gutted am not off, Neil will you be going? If so care to take a few photos of it all?

Im going yeh - gonna film the whole day from start to finish hopefully

Owlstalk Shop

Im going yeh - gonna film the whole day from start to finish hopefully

Brilliant mate. Will look forward to seeing the footage after, that interview is brilliant. You can really feel what he's saying, not one of those players who just says it for the fans to hear. He means it. Need more pros like him.

Guest forest town owl

Surely everyone who takes a mask from you on the day will be willing to chuck a quid in a bucket for the Smile fund or something, brilliant idea to give them away but certainly worth a small donation from the fans who are attending on the day.

I've bought a flag, a scarf and a pack of green balloons but I would be chufffed to bits to chuck a few quid in a bucket so me and my kids can sport Semedo masks for the match