P*ssing Scoreboard

Is there any chance that the scorebored could actually show the score and time? Everytime I looked up to see how long was left there was a P*ssing advert scrolling across it nobody gives a poo poo about Darbar's indian restaurant or whatever it was.

Is there any chance that the scorebored could actually show the score and time? Everytime I looked up to see how long was left there was a P*ssing advert scrolling across it nobody gives a poo poo about Darbar's indian restaurant or whatever it was.

Thought exactly the same for the past two games now. What's the priority: the match or the threepence we'll earn from sponsoring places like that?!

Guest intercity0wl

We were saying exactly the same, we wanted to know the amount of time we had left to pull sumat out of the game ( after all the games was what we actually went for) and all it kept showing was this "eat foreign food that looks like cat sick" sort of garbage.

I would imagine it will get worse when we can ask for more advertising dosh with a bigger scoreboard, hope somebody at the club makes sure that the score and time are permanenly showing somewhere on the new one while the commercial break is on.

post-12412-0-74987200-1352279865_thumb.j

i like to know how longs gone.

plus every time it they advertised that curry house it flashed so i thought summit had happened.

Same here - VERY annoying.

As are them stupid f00kin dancers and their same routine/song every week

Edited by senwar

It was RIGHT annoying!!

I don't care who is Yorkshire's number one Indian Restaraunt or the supertram!!!

I just want to know the score and how long is left in the game.

Show the adverts at the beginning, half-time and the end.

SORT IT OUT SCOREBOARD CONTROLLERS!!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH T

i like to know how longs gone.

plus every time it they advertised that curry house it flashed so i thought summit had happened.

that's the flipping one

Buy a watch, time it on your phone, ask the guy next to you, christ!

It is annoying but, nothing different to what any other business would do- they're selling advertising space at the end of the day. Perhaps an uptake in scoreboard advertising has nudged Milan to make the investment in the new scoreboard....just need to erect the weeing thing now!

Buy a watch, time it on your phone, ask the guy next to you, christ!

Might as well stay at home and watch the scores come in on the laptop then too.

the score board was a pain last night. If they have to do the adverts at least leave the flipping time of the game up.

Just not bothered...

Guest @DSapeyOwl

You could watch the match to know the score and look at the clock to find out the time?