P*ssing Scoreboard

Guest Deleted member

I had no idea it was the same routine - til OurDan™ told me what they were going to do next... and next... and next and he was spot on every single time...

Tbh I hadnt realised we had dancers til a couple of weeks ago, I must be getting old.

The dancers are boring now.

Same song and routine over and over again

At least they can manage a full track now. First few games they only got half way through!

What ever happened to real half time entertainment. Fans booting balls at the net from 50 yards or tacking pens agains the 3rd 'keeper to win prizes. No what we need is more orange dancers, doing 'street dance' to crap music that 80% of the fans don't watch or listen to.

I had no idea it was the same routine - til OurDanâ„¢ told me what they were going to do next... and next... and next and he was spot on every single time...

Tbh I hadnt realised we had dancers til a couple of weeks ago, I must be getting old.

I'd be more worried as to why your lad knows the routine!

Just not bothered...

Guest Sheff Owl

I was saying to someone next to me what the flip is it with them dancers - every single match it's the same routine/songs..can they not learn any other moves?

Very, very boring.

Guest Deleted member

.........and while we're at it, why does the clock stop at 90 mins - can't it show injury time too.

Should have been longer last night but probably would not have effected the result.

Fa rules for years state that injury time cannot be on display on scorebaords

Guest Deleted member

I thought the same

Too many ads for the same place = youve p*ssed me off and I wont shop with you

DFS, Argos etc all do the same and I wont shop with them either

I thought the same

Too many ads for the same place = youve p*ssed me off and I wont shop with you

DFS, Argos etc all do the same and I wont shop with them either

Exactly. I'm tempted to go in and tell them I'm off for a Proud Potato because they don't sssspppaaaammmmm my life.

Guest Deleted member

And by the way, Butlers is the best curry house imo.

Not according to Tripadvisor apparently

(and its shi te since they moved)

Guest Deleted member

Why don't all 22,000 of us at the match all go round to Darbaars after the match to tell them about it?

Knock on the door, and when they answer, look round at the 22,000 of us and say "120,000 poppadoms please - and dont forget our 10% off"