Home Away Day

Thinking they probably won't bother now we're back in the Championship and the away followings are bigger.

Thats what I'm thining, maybe if there's a small away following like Watford but I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't one.

We shove the away fans in the lower/north west corner and have the West Stand upper for our own fans

So we have all four sides of the ground with Wednesday fans

no cos they wernt sellin ale but i sat near em in botton er north and a lot er people wer just sat down bein borin

So you didn't like it

You didn't go on the West Stand and join in

You just didn't like it

Brilliant feedback

That's like someone texting into Radio Sheffield to say they dont' like the show cos nobody is ringing up about their team

lol

Owlstalk Shop

believe you me,there wer too many who went in that stand just for the novelty factor instead of wanting to stand and make a good atmos,i rememer sayin to mi mates 'look at them borin cnuts just sat there'

Whilst you were stood singing your hearts out for the full 90 minutes and creating a MASSIVE atmosphere at the front of the North Stand ?

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Go For It Owl

Funniest thing I heard last season was when north started singing

Worst support we've ever seen to our own in west upper

Was class lol

Even better was us in the west singing "Your suppose to be at home ! Your supposed to be at home"

Guest Go For It Owl

We certainly did and never shut up all game.

It was a great evening and one that will live with me for a long time for numerous reasons.

I didn't do last season's match (can't even remember who it was against), but would do it again.

Make it happen.

UTO :biggrin:

Agreed ^^^^ Sort it Neil

I went to both and the atmosphere was brilliant. Every Wednesdayite in there singing and having some good old banter just like an away game - just like it says on the tin.

The only shame was that more supporters didnt take advantage. Im not sure whether people dont realise what they are missing, but these are the kind of events created for like minded folk who love singing, like a laugh and enjoy the atmosphere at away games,

Our fans whinge about everything innit

Some are moaning about Semedo day

Some are whinging about this possibly happening again

Then they go to the games, sit down in silence, only to break their total silence every now and again to whinge at our own players

Get having a laugh people - it really does make supporting Wednesday more fun !

Owlstalk Shop