The Owls Talk Armchair Brigade

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl

After providing yourselves with some thought provoking topics over the last few days such as The Gary Madine Situation and the bizzare situation surrounding Julian Bennets decline from potential England internation, i have realised we have some baffling and delusional posters.

Posters who think Tony Crane is better than Gerald Sibon, posters who think it is absurd to not let the away fans go too the toilet. Posters who think Danny Batth should not have been signed, posters who think Petter Rudi should not make our greatest ever hardman elevem.

It is clear they do not go too games. It is clear on the matchday thread who these posters are.

So,

I declare the club should have a segregated area for armchair fans in Hillsbough. For games when we play tin pot clubs with no fans such as Millwall, Crystal Palace, Watford, Hull, Bristol City, we could have an area where there are large sofas. This may bring in the fans that cannot move off their armchairs. The club could even say, you can bring your own armchair, and remain in the underwear you have not changed for four days. In fact this could be useful to throw at rival fans if needed.

Guest Paulos_Medication

Your starting too many threads ,your getting boring now I'm afraid Rocky

You had potential too...

"Adriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan"

After providing yourselves with some thought provoking topics over the last few days such as The Gary Madine Situation and the bizzare situation surrounding Julian Bennets decline from potential England internation, i have realised we have some baffling and delusional posters.

Posters who think Tony Crane is better than Gerald Sibon, posters who think it is absurd to not let the away fans go too the toilet. Posters who think Danny Batth should not have been signed, posters who think Petter Rudi should not make our greatest ever hardman elevem.

It is clear they do not go too games. It is clear on the matchday thread who these posters are.

So,

I declare the club should have a segregated area for armchair fans in Hillsbough. For games when we play tin pot clubs with no fans such as Millwall, Crystal Palace, Watford, Hull, Bristol City, we could have an area where there are large sofas. This may bring in the fans that cannot move off their armchairs. The club could even say, you can bring your own armchair, and remain in the underwear you have not changed for four days. In fact this could be useful to throw at rival fans if needed.

I stopped reading after the highlighted part.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I like the idea of armchairs at a game, sounds comfy to me, can I have slippers as well? That's my sort of ground....

By the way Rocka your grammar and spelling is detiorating post by post... Too has only one o in the way you were using it.. just too mention one or too of your erorrs.

Keep em coming though, they are quite funny in a schoolie way.