A sincere heartfelt and slightly emotional apology to the chavs

It is with extreme embarrassment and with great regret that I compose this heartfelt and sincere apology.

It's evident that with my 'ONLY CHAVS WANT CHANGE' thread I have let down a great many people who support this great football club of ours.

The point I was trying to make has got tangled up in a messy, cloudy argument about what constitutes a chav when the intention was merely to highlight that those wanting a new manager had the I.Q of Aaron Cawley.

Instead what's happened is a great number of people have jumped on that particular thread desperate to clear their names from the 'chav' tag and it's all gone a bit boobies up.

This is clearly one of the worst run of results in our history and as a whole Sheffield Wednesday fans remain patient and happy for the management team that took us up to continue their hard work and intelligence to ensure we're ok by the end of the season.

This is something we as fans should be proud of. That our fans are sticking by the club through thick and thin, and that during games the fans remain behind the team.

Even better that since the problem was highlighted on Owlstalk, that the booing of our own players seems to have ceased and we've got better as a direct result of the chavs stopping this shocking act of treason.

Anyway, let me just reiterate it was not my intention for the 'only chavs want change' thread to descend into an outpouring of "I'm not a chav" type responses, and that it was an innocent attempt to highlight the growing trend of joining the bandwagons that anti-swfc people (who are undercover blades) are trying to stir up.

It's clear that there are blades fans coming on here whipping up a frenzy trying to stir up a shitstorm and try to get our most loyal and intelligent fans to try and force a change when one isn't needed.

These blades will not prevail and it's time to stamp it out

Join me as we crusade against the undercover pig fans on Owlstalk and remain defiant in the face of their underhand tactics

ONLY PIG FANS WANT US TO CHANGE OUR MANAGER

Owlstalk Shop

It is with extreme embarrassment and with great regret that I compose this heartfelt and sincere apology.

It's evident that with my 'ONLY CHAVS WANT CHANGE' thread I have let down a great many people who support this great football club of ours.

The point I was trying to make has got tangled up in a messy, cloudy argument about what constitutes a chav when the intention was merely to highlight that those wanting a new manager had the I.Q of Aaron Cawley.

Instead what's happened is a great number of people have jumped on that particular thread desperate to clear their names from the 'chav' tag and it's all gone a bit boobies up.

This is clearly one of the worst run of results in our history and as a whole Sheffield Wednesday fans remain patient and happy for the management team that took us up to continue their hard work and intelligence to ensure we're ok by the end of the season.

This is something we as fans should be proud of. That our fans are sticking by the club through thick and thin, and that during games the fans remain behind the team.

Even better that since the problem was highlighted on Owlstalk, that the booing of our own players seems to have ceased and we've got better as a direct result of the chavs stopping this shocking act of treason.

Anyway, let me just reiterate it was not my intention for the 'only chavs want change' thread to descend into an outpouring of "I'm not a chav" type responses, and that it was an innocent attempt to highlight the growing trend of joining the bandwagons that anti-swfc people (who are undercover blades) are trying to stir up.

It's clear that there are blades fans coming on here whipping up a frenzy trying to stir up a poo poostorm and try to get our most loyal and intelligent fans to try and force a change when one isn't needed.

These blades will not prevail and it's time to stamp it out

Join me as we crusade against the undercover pig fans on Owlstalk and remain defiant in the face of their underhand tactics

ONLY PIG FANS WANT US TO CHANGE OUR MANAGER

So what your saying now that anyone who wants change is a piggy chav.

brilliant again.