Megson odds for the Ipswich job shortening...

Does that mean he can't take another job then till his contract runs out?

Soz I edited my post, but yeah you're right he can't take any jobs until his contract's up

I don't think it will be about the money with Redknapp, It will be about location and premiership for him. Plus he was disgusted with the stick Kean got off their fans. I think it could be very tricky indeed for them to attract a decent manager with the way that club is run.

That and also apparantly Keane kept having to go to India for meetings with the owners..Can't see Harry doing that.

Shearer,Redknapp,MOTD pundits more of the media might have tried to defend Keane but lets face it he was undefensible.

I was 100% behind the fans..Keane was not a good appointment and should never have been kept on...The Fans should have been listened to.The pundits sticking up for their mate got it wrong in my opinion,Not that it matters..But it was obvious why he got the stick...A new manager won't get that and be seen as the man who galvanised the club.

Its a win win for a good enough manager..Hero status and promotion.

SSN are reporting that Harry is interested in the Blackburn job, if so we HAVE to get ourselves in the mix. If he's prepared to go there has HAS to consider us who are not as far north plus we have far more potential than Blackburn could ever have...

If I was Mandaric I'd be finding out how interested he would be in us and considering sacking Jones to make it happen.

Just to be clear I do like Dave Jones but if someone like Redknapp would be available to us you can't ignore that.

he can take a job but then he waves goodbye to his pay off, a bit like avb at spurs,that silly cnut cud av sat on his arse at home on 100k a week but took the spurs job

He will have accepted a pay off though,Or agreed a deal with Chelsea at the same time surely,Or he would not have been able to take the spurs job?

That and also apparantly Keane kept having to go to India for meetings with the owners..Can't see Harry doing that.

Shearer,Redknapp,MOTD pundits more of the media might have tried to defend Keane but lets face it he was undefensible.

I was 100% behind the fans..Keane was not a good appointment and should never have been kept on...The Fans should have been listened to.The pundits sticking up for their mate got it wrong in my opinion,Not that it matters..But it was obvious why he got the stick...A new manager won't get that and be seen as the man who galvanised the club.

Its a win win for a good enough manager..Hero status and promotion.

No manager deserved the stick got imo, Especially off your own fans. He even needed constant protection every time he stepped outside his house, I'm not saying he shouldn't of got the sack but that wasn't down to Kean, He wasn't guna resign and nor would anyone else in his position.

No manager deserved the stick got imo, Especially off your own fans. He even needed constant protection every time he stepped outside his house, I'm not saying he shouldn't of got the sack but that wasn't down to Kean, He wasn't guna resign and nor would anyone else in his position.

He said he needed constant protection if he actually needed it or not is debateable..The Blackburn fan who posts on here went through some of the stuff that happened..

The protests was peaceful as far as i know anyway? unless you was that rooster ofcourse