Get a striker

We pissed about in the summer, plenty on here were worried that none of our strikers were proven at this level and they were right to be concerned. They may well turn out to be championship goalscorers but at present there is no sign of it. We can't afford to wait, we've got the right quality in Barkley and Bothroyd but now we really need someone to get the goals

Guest Crime Squad Cop

I think we need to strengthen the back first and work our way up the pitch. Our defence is shocking even though DJ has worked on it. We need to get a winger who can cross well and a few good defenders.

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

I don't think we can rely on JB, Especially when playing him up front on his own. I'd play COG out on the left, JB up front, and Antonio on the right.

Guest Crime Squad Cop

Bothroyd is a good player he should be up front in the centre. Then we need someone who can link up well with him out on the wing.

Guest Crime Squad Cop

Thats what i am trying to say. I think we should give Antonio a go on the wing with Bothroyd CF. Antonio is strong and reasonable quick. Bothroyd is tall and can finish.

Guest Crime Squad Cop

DJ is trying to put him in positions that he needs to be filled. I think Antonio and Bothroyd would make a good team.

Someone tell Dave!

Guest Crime Squad Cop

Ye I have heard a lot of people are sceptical about Antonio and Bothroyd. I just think thy are playing out of position...