Top of championship or struggle against relegation in prem

Had this interesting conversation with a chap other side of the divide. Consensus was that to be consintently top eight championship allways gave you a sense of optimism. Up down had, in and out of prem, would be a worse experience.

Expand at your lesuire.

Just another taste of the Premiership would be fantastic. If we were Wigan for a season that would'nt bother me there's always hope things can change. Look at WBA this season.

Credit to Wigan where it's due. They get written off year after year, but they always manage to stay up. Don't know how they do it.

Had this interesting conversation with a chap other side of the divide. Consensus was that to be consintently top eight championship allways gave you a sense of optimism. Up down had, in and out of prem, would be a worse experience.

Expand at your lesuire.

Don't you mean top of League one, or struggle in the Championship? :ph34r:

Has to be Premier all day long, once we are there, we can consolidate, build and grow.

Pretty much as we will do from now on this season :cool:

Top 8 of the championship

Or

Relegation fight in the premier

Aka

26/28 quid a ticket

Or

38 quid a ticket

I'd love to see Wednesday have another crack at the premier, but by the time we get there I genuinely fear most of us will be priced out of watching it live