Dave Jones statement

Lets all be honest same thing is going to happen at leeds away, their going to sing about dave jones then some wednesday fans will sing about turkey then its all going to kick off again and can see it ebing alot worse this time as we'll be away so more leeds fans, and can see sky having the away fixture aswell just because of how much the game has been talked about for the wrong reasons and they will get alot more views on the return leg because people will watch it waiting for it to kick off

Leeds fans thrive on people hating them. They loved being chanted at as scum - they are like Millwalls annoying little brother. Next time we play them we should just sing pro Wednesday songs all natch - non about them and ignore whatever they chant at us this would really wind them up - or when they chant some vile stuff to wind us up just boo or collectively sing Dave jones barmy army for as long as it takes

I'm just glad we didn't get Ken Bates here, in my opinion we dodged a bullet with that one.

Dodged a bullet? More like we dodged the whole chuffin' munitions factory!

A more odious man in charge of a football club it is hard to imagine.

Edited by Utah Owl

I have a feeling this will not happen. Think the Police and Stewards will be on the look out for these type of chants and clamp down on them straight away.

Suspect they may be able to use the existing incitement laws to arrest people on this. Also suspect by the time we play Leeds away the FA are likely to have passed new laws on this which will give them power to impose sanctions for clubs whose fans are guilty. Otherwise if they don't take this sort of stance they are going to look pretty stupid in their case over Serbia.

Leeds fans thrive on people hating them. They loved being chanted at as scum - they are like Millwalls annoying little brother. Next time we play them we should just sing pro Wednesday songs all natch - non about them and ignore whatever they chant at us this would really wind them up - or when they chant some vile stuff to wind us up just boo or collectively sing Dave jones barmy army for as long as it takes

Leeds have had hatred for Cardiff City for a few years, this another reason for the vile chants aimed at DJ.

In a roundabout way, I feel our fans will now get behind Dave Jones the MAN

The MAN with dignity.

The support for him is now getting stronger than it has been for some time

But I guess it’s the same old story, when we are up against it we all stick together.