Violence

football shud av an edge to it ffs why do yer think sky picked last nites match instead of us v peterbro or leeds v charlton? do we want to go down the flippingrugby route where we all sit together bored outa our brains?

yeah, we could have a lottery drawn at half time

see who the lucky winner is who gets to run on the pitch and dot the keeper

reet laugh

football shud av an edge to it ffs why do yer think sky picked last nites match instead of us v peterbro or leeds v charlton? do we want to go down the flippingrugby route where we all sit together bored outa our brains?

What's that gotta do with smashing each others faces in?

would you rather all football fans sit together then avin a laugh at every ground?

No, but I wouldn't want a slap for supporting a different team either.

would you rather all football fans sit together then avin a laugh at every ground?

Actually yes...I would...doesn't stop any rivalry...but then I guess being a bully and thug gives some people some sort of false self asteem..

So there's no happy medium? It's either sitting quietly eating prawn sarnies or smashing seats up, throwing bottles, hitting keepers and kicking the sh!t out of people

Is that what you're saying?

no,apart from the kirkland outrage wot was so bad and disgusting about last nite? a few dodgy songs? an hoarding gettin torn down? people offering each other out whilst there wer a thousand plod separatin em?

The hoarding that hit the fans below.

Yeah, nowt wrong with a bit of timber at the back of the head when you're trying to watch the footie.

let me tell you my post was tongue in cheek. as i've said before people who go to a football match to not actually be bothered by what's going on on the pitch are moronic twohats

Tongue in cheek!

blobster!

Just the two posts with gay references, are you trying to come out to everyone on owlstalk?

did it really,or did it fall off slowly and not hit anybody, i cudnt understand the ten page thread wot we had on here after rochdale 2 year ago,owlstalk has allways been the home of over reaction

Just as you said it.

did it really,or did it fall off slowly and not hit anybody, i cudnt understand the ten page thread wot we had on here after rochdale 2 year ago,owlstalk has allways been the home of over reaction

It hit a young lad who was then crying his eyes out.

Stop being a idiot and sticking up for the scummiest fans in the country

Guest Distraught!

What do people get out of going to the match for a fight?

Couldn't imagine walking up to someone and giving or recieving a winder.

Watch Green Street and you might get your answer.

Some people like shagging, some people like shopping, some people like riding fast motorbikes, some people like golf and then there's the one that like kicking the poo out of other people (not usually because they hate or dislike them. They will happily drink together or stand side by side at an England game). No, it's just because in their sordid little lives, it's the only way they can show they are a "man" and grab five minutes' attention.

There's nowt so strange as human nature!

From what Ive seen football hooligans these days simply walk up to stewards or police and shout over their shoulders whilst pointing and doing the winker sign

At any time they could run round the side of stewards or the police and charge into the opposition fans

But they dont

And you never see hoolies on their own

Its not as violent as it used to be simply because theres no longer any real individual courage to do anything

Watch at the next big match

The worst things our boys in the North do is usually run down three steps to the nearest steward and do a wobbler sign over their shoulder at the West Stand.

Every time

Watch it at the next game

Owlstalk Shop