Middlesbrough

Guest MASSIVE1867

Guest intercity0wl

Just trying to get our plans finalised, Wednesday game Friday Night, stop over in Middlesborough travelodge, upto Newcastle Travelodge Saturday, for a night out, and then take in the Newcastle v West Ham game on Sunday

Guest intercity0wl

Reyt day out watching newxastle i do it often, maje sure you get yourself in the black bull before

Yep done it a few times, although usually go in the Fluid on Gallowgate for some good grub, and end up staying there, was thinking of going up for the Euro game v Bruges next week but what with having the long trip to Ipswich the day after, its probably better to wait till its fits in with us being up that area, ie Middlesborough weekend.

Guest MASSIVE1867

Yep done it a few times, although usually go in the Fluid on Gallowgate for some good grub, and end up staying there, was thinking of going up for the Euro game v Bruges next week but what with having the long trip to Ipswich the day after, its probably better to wait till its fits in with us being up that area, ie Middlesborough weekend.

Im going tp the club bragge match, lucky i live i hartlepool its not that far away

Guest MASSIVE1867

I'll be heading to this one from Newcastle. Middlesbrough isn't as bad as its made out and it's actually a fairly decent night out.

Going to be a good night this one, 20 minutes down the road can't go wrong !

Guest York-owl-chris

at uni in newcastle so want to go to this one, going to bring a load of my flat mates and introduce them to the Wednesday way of life!

Guest MASSIVE1867

at uni in newcastle so want to go to this one, going to bring a load of my flat mates and introduce them to the Wednesday way of life!

I'm bringing a few to introduce them aswell haha, bet you see them in the kop after that

I will be hammering the speed limit to get to this one straight from work.

Any coppers on here, if you see a blue Mitsubishi go past at 110mph, theres a couple of Darwins in it for you if you look the other way, cheers.