Middlesbrough

Guest MASSIVE1867

Guest MASSIVE1867

Does anyone know how many tickets we have and also will i be able to buy more then one ticket ?

Can someone at least give me one serious answer please :P

Guest MASSIVE1867

Thanks for the answers lads, hopefully they will use there brains and let us have more then 4.5k hope a few of us turn up cant imagine a massive crowd on a friday night and its on sky

Thanks for the answers lads, hopefully they will use there brains and let us have more then 4.5k hope a few of us turn up cant imagine a massive crowd on a friday night and its on sky

why would they give us more then 4.5k? we will struggle to take 2000.

If this were a Saturday I'd have definitely gone but there's no way I can justify ticket, travel and beer money when the games on sky! And that's with my current job being very flexible, those with a full 9-5 will have to have very understanding bosses.

I recon around 1,376 dedicated Owls IF results pick up.

Guest intercity0wl

If this were a Saturday I'd have definitely gone but there's no way I can justify ticket, travel and beer money when the games on sky! And that's with my current job being very flexible, those with a full 9-5 will have to have very understanding bosses.

I recon around 1,376 dedicated Owls IF results pick up.

We didnt go knowhere near filling the away end the last time we went there a couple of seasons back, and that was a Saturday.

Guest MASSIVE1867

The last time we went it was april time a few games before the palace game, i'm guessing thats why we never filled it, be a bit gutted to only cheer the lads on with only 1,000 more owls

Guest MASSIVE1867

Just been looking on boro website, there tickets have been on sale a week and they has hardley been no tickets bourght, guessing everyones going to be pulling up the old arm chair for this one