What's the oldest Sheffield Wednesday item you own ?

not old in comparison to your stuff but my oldest and favourite memorabillia is my dads ticket, programme and scarf from the 91 cup final... i was 13 months old at the time still curse him for not taking me!!

they all have pride of place on my bedroom wall next to the photos of when i was mascot against man ure the season we got relegated from prem!

Edited by RiponOwl

can't decide which of the two days i class as the best of my life...

the 1-0 win at 13 months which i presumably spent with my mum whilst dad was going mental with the massive

or the 1-0 loss where i was on the pitch with the massive shaking peter atherton and roy keanes hands before kick off...

they're both up there!!

1953 programme - SWFC v Barcelona

We didn't play them in 1953. You mean 1962?

I have a 1896 copy of The Times for the Monday after we won the cup. Cost me £20 I think. Sent away for it.

Very disapointing thouugh. The Cup Final report is about 8 lines. No photos or anything. Hate the Sun and Daily Star but if they had been around in 1896 they would have done a much better job.

Got a postcard of the team from the early 1900's that my Grandad wrote the players names on the back....well Ive got it somewhere...safe like!!! And got a programme from 1935 v Sparta and Slavia friendly at Hillsboro...my Grandad found it in a drawer in an old chest of drawers in his loft when packing to move house in the late 70's and gave it to me. At the time my old Uncle George told me we won 4-2 !!!.....