Not much luck......

Thats how it sometimes goes but it all has change sooner or later

Todays preformance for me especially first half was excellent defended really well some good chances from antonio we looked loads better than previous weeks

Its only early days to be thinking we will be relegated come on guys lol

Ive watched all home matches so seen quality of play and in fairness for me it has got bettter the defense has realy tightend antonio is the new younger jj lol for me anyways

Its the behind the scenes thing thats getting me whats dave saying/doing ? they was allover place second half as if they had a multi testicleing at half time instead of praising lads they need that boost from manager kick thier spirits into touch the good vibe factor back please

This season is far from over FACT!

Can i get a hell yea!!! lol

Todays preformance for me especially first half was excellent defended really well some good chances from antonio we looked loads better than previous weeks

Ive watched all home matches so seen quality of play and in fairness for me it has got bettter the defense has realy tightend antonio is the new younger jj lol for me anyways

Its the behind the scenes thing thats getting me whats dave saying/doing ? they was allover place second half as if they had a multi testicleing at half time instead of praising lads they need that boost from manager kick thier spirits into touch the good vibe factor back please

HELL YEAH

What are these good chances you speak of? lol

On current form, we will be relegated. lol

Defence has tightened because we only conceded 1 today? If it wasn't for poor finishing on there part, it could've been more. lol

Your concerned about what our manager is saying...that's not down to luck. lol

You're right, it is far from over, that is a fact.

NigaHigaHELLYEAH.gif

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

The things is we're not really getting battered by teams. If this was happening I'd be extremeley worried.

Having a tighter defence is definitely a step forward but how many times did Boothroyd have the ball in the first half and have no one to play it forward too. Hull had 9 men behind the ball most of the game and with one up front we had no penetration. We are not going to win games 0-0 so i think Jones has to be play more positive at home and especially in the second half of the game at 0-0.

Guest uto ftb

Who cares if we get batted or not 1 goal r 100 goals still not taken nothing from a game,you cant just say everything will be ok stop worrien but thier no sign of anything changen is thier still not winning so where no better of now than we was 7 games ago MM probz wont sack jones this season was bout staying up long as were out bottom 3 but i hope we hit rock bottom may be some 1 else with new ideas n plans could just do it i mean GM got sacked for alot less did he not

Expect a bumpy ride with this thread, people's emotions are high, and that has resulted in knee jerk reactions, and an inability to hold their nerve.

The manager is trying to find a way of stopping the defeats and turnng them into wins, and he's not far off.

What is costing us is our niaivity in this division, making defensive mistakes that we would have got away with last season, but which you get punished for in this better quality division, where the strikers are much more clinical in front of goal.

The penny will drop soon, and with a settled defence, we'll stop making so many defensive errors, and things will improve.

Having said that, we do appear to have bought some poo pooe and I won't defend some of our signings.

Milan needs to accept you can't get promoted with freebies and cheapos. I said that back during the summer and I stick by it.

Who cares if we get batted or not 1 goal r 100 goals still not taken nothing from a game,you cant just say everything will be ok stop worrien but thier no sign of anything changen is thier still not winning so where no better of now than we was 7 games ago MM probz wont sack jones this season was bout staying up long as were out bottom 3 but i hope we hit rock bottom may be some 1 else with new ideas n plans could just do it i mean GM got sacked for alot less did he not

Is you first language really English?!!!

Guest uto ftb

Ffs hull were as bad as us and we set up for a draw flippingawful tactics nowt to do with flippingluck

agree we should not be setting up for a draw not like we was playing man city then id say yh fair enough but hull?we got a squad to do the job dave jones has got player that at least play 60mins a game before even given the ones we already had a chance,nowt we say will change anything i give up

Sorry fellas the excuses for dj are running out fast ,luck is a funny thing tbh I've always believed you make your own luck by perceviering in what you are trying to achieve,but to be honest DJ is allover the place at the moment ,to many things happening for us to achieve anything ,players fighting, fans unrest, team doing everything bar what they should, where will it end at the moment only one way looks possible and tbh i don't even wish to contemplate that, although that said i admire the( happy clappers for want of a better name) ,but i think at this time grasping at straws comes into the equasion ,their is nothing to say we will get bettercoming from the club fans or anywhere,every permutation has been tried at the moment and the only one that gave us hope was the team early season where we won a few, that was the team we needed at this period ,but DJ decided to change it( for the worse) why i and many others dont know but sorry to the Dj appologist's it isn't working ,we are still losing whichever team tactics or team is put out , somewhere something is not right with the team or DJ's handling of it,points win prizes and at the moment I can't for the life of me see where any will come from ,

Edited by trevdi9

What are these good chances you speak of? lol

On current form, we will be relegated. lol

Defence has tightened because we only conceded 1 today? If it wasn't for poor finishing on there part, it could've been more. lol

Your concerned about what our manager is saying...that's not down to luck. lol

You're right, it is far from over, that is a fact.

NigaHigaHELLYEAH.gif

Did YOU goto the game ?

If im not mistaken antonio had a few shots first half ? just wide of post side netting one directly at keeper ok maybe finish wasnt as could be but none the less an effort i look for posatives

We have played the likes of bolton wolves did we get beat to death ? these are supossed to be ex premier good championship sides. Blame hudds game partly on ref ?

Im not saying we are world beaters or close we are just not as bad as some make out yes there isnt much creativity up front an your point of in current form is true there is poss religation but as i said we will get better an jan transfer mm may splash a little more cash who knows

An no its not luck that our manager roasts the lads at half time.. Id rather say hang on not a bad first half still nill nill go on out next half an win they come out on sat looking like they wanted to win then second half all over place

Each to thier own OPINIONS an all that

Its hard this league blackpool on fire start to season now getting beat by charlton hudds it could go either way for teams this season evenley matched is there a stand out team ? Yes loads better than us befor you start lol im still sticking with my thoughts so hell YEAH

The Usuall way todo it is let them score 2 goals

is that not how we started off ?

derby 2

birmingham 2

millwall 2

So in recent weeks when ive seen lads play at home the defence looks loads

better!!

yes we still concede

wolves was cheap in fairness altho yes second time round our lads let it slip through

from free kick ( he missed first atempt )

My point has been we are getting better

End to end at burnley we should have won you might say ?

lets fire dave hes useless the players are poo poo ???

I dont think thats the answer we are 10 games in

new league

much higher quality of teams so maybe it takes time to settle in

im in noway worried or pissed off at this stage!

HELL YEAH

lol

Did YOU goto the game ?

If im not mistaken antonio had a few shots first half ? just wide of post side netting one directly at keeper ok maybe finish wasnt as could be but none the less an effort i look for posatives

We have played the likes of bolton wolves did we get beat to death ? these are supossed to be ex premier good championship sides. Blame hudds game partly on ref ?

Im not saying we are world beaters or close we are just not as bad as some make out yes there isnt much creativity up front an your point of in current form is true there is poss religation but as i said we will get better an jan transfer mm may splash a little more cash who knows

An no its not luck that our manager roasts the lads at half time.. Id rather say hang on not a bad first half still nill nill go on out next half an win they come out on sat looking like they wanted to win then second half all over place

Each to thier own OPINIONS an all that

Its hard this league blackpool on fire start to season now getting beat by charlton hudds it could go either way for teams this season evenley matched is there a stand out team ? Yes loads better than us befor you start lol im still sticking with my thoughts so hell YEAH

Yeah I did go to the game. The first and only time the keeper had to really work was JJs near post drive on 84 MINUTES.

It was negative as flip.

We didn't get "beat to death" at wolves because they didn't get out of first gear. They realised we were about as interested in going for there goal as Jimmy Saville is in over 18s so backed off.

Blame Hudders game on the ref? Yeah, cause he scored all 3 didn't he.

And now you're acknowledging we could get relegated? And saying mm should spend some cash in January? This thread started out with you saying we haven't had much luck!

You really haven't thought your posts through.

And the poem above is Shiite.

Edited by B.A Baracus

Yeah I did go to the game. The first and only time the keeper had to really work was JJs near post drive on 84 MINUTES.

It was negative as flip.

We didn't get "beat to death" at wolves because they didn't get out of first gear. They realised we were about as interested in going for there goal as Jimmy Saville is in over 18s so backed off.

Blame Hudders game on the ref? Yeah, cause he scored all 3 didn't he.

And now you're acknowledging we could get relegated? And saying mm should spend some cash in January? This thread started out with you saying we haven't had much luck!

You really haven't thought your posts through.

And the poem above is Shiite.

We haven't had a great deal of luck! An correct me if im wrong if you have a ref that gives it more or less all one way you have more chance of scoring ? you could have breathed on a hudds player an been booked he was that bad! or do you disagree ? I said partly his fault! that's my opinion! we are all entitled too them.... On second thoughts if you don't like a post for any reason don't read! I think we wont get relegated was just mearly replying to what the other gjuy said on the form of most games weve had that continues all season then you have chance to get relegated! Talk about rattling someones cage you muppet!

The guy that sat next to me at hull game agreed we haven't had much LUCK with refs According to several fans an dj we was un LUCKY not to have won at burnley. There just my thoughts ive never said we play like Barcelona or are great to watch we have errors im just a positive guy! If you see a post from me don't comment!