time to go - 2

Guest s17owl

Guest s17owl

After a summer of transforming the team with a load of signings to suit him , it has been proven that all but one (antonio) are any good , they are sh it ... He has lost the dressing room and doesn't have any experience in a dog fight , time to go dave , absolutely useless, clueless

After a summer of transforming the team with a load of signings to suit him , it has been proven that all but one (antonio) are any good , they are sh it ... He has lost the dressing room and doesn't have any experience in a dog fight , time to go dave , absolutely useless, clueless

here we go again,another "JONES OUT" thread.there's already been 3 phooking threads on here tonight. :ghoulguy:

here we go again,another "JONES OUT" thread.there's already been 3 phooking threads on here tonight. :ghoulguy:

Hmmmm, and i've noticed something, they tend to be started with 'lower post' members.

Anybody with less than 915 posts need banning from Owlstalk :ph34r:

Edited by Pulsar

Guest bearowl

Were you at the game, first half bothroyd was quality. Some spot on passes, when he had it down in corner two defenders on him, messed for a sec then put a cross between a gap that was no more than a ball n a half width that just missed a wednesday head. 2nd half bit crap but some hope in this team. If you just want to moan please f off to twitter!

It's a given that Jones has made so many signings in such a short amount of time, but as a thread said earlier, it isn't a one year plan, the team will come good, this team will pave the way for fewer signings next season. The quality will shine through, trust Jones.

It's a given that Jones has made so many signings in such a short amount of time, but as a thread said earlier, it isn't a one year plan, the team will come good, this team will pave the way for fewer signings next season. The quality will shine through, trust Jones.

this HE HAS THE FAITH

Guest bearowl

Also good game for mattock with no def support from antonio with a v fast winger from hull, gardner good, although maybe him and llera looked dodge when hulls 2nd half near miss and goal happened. Mccabe is quality but cannot knock anyone off ball. So glad buxton is back. Semedo finally had a good game. passing improved and was same old self retrieving ball.

Having a look at the programme today of Manager stats -Jones has been in charge for 22 games. Won 12, Drew 4 Lost 6.

I know we can argue he took over a team high on confidence and winning matches, and there is cause for concern because our form isn't good enough, the tactics are poor and there is no team spirit.

But do we really sack a manager who so far averages 1.90pts? Who are we realistically going to get? Mick flipping McCarthy?

"...lost the dressing room"?

I stopped reading at that point. How insipid, predictable and tiresome.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Having a look at the programme today of Manager stats -Jones has been in charge for 22 games. Won 12, Drew 4 Lost 6.

I know we can argue he took over a team high on confidence and winning matches, and there is cause for concern because our form isn't good enough, the tactics are poor and there is no team spirit.

But do we really sack a manager who so far averages 1.90pts? Who are we realistically going to get? Mick flipping McCarthy?

In this League, do we sack a manager who averages 0.8 points per game and at home sets his team up to try and average 1 point per game?

I'd have dave jones ...all the way..oh my god getting fooked off with all this get jones out .there's no quick fix in this game .GIVE IT TIME we have had 12 years of poo poo and because we have a new team new staff people think we will wee wee it...we will but not this season..