What's wrong with Billy Davies and Mick mcarthy

and they'd both be sacked within 12 months of being appointed ........who is manager is not the problem I think if big Mick was manager they wouldn't dare lose another game even reda would poo poo himself witha a look off big Mick they would be no tantrums from madine like at burnley Mick would kick his scrawny ass

I agree with DJMortimer same old, same old.

It's getting tedious.

As are Dave Jones’ post match interviews.

He says that we unluckily got caught for Hull’s goal but they had just as good a chance five minutes before.

He says that the referee has cost us every game. Yes we’ve been unlucky with the odd penalty decision going against us but Bolton should have had one against us at Hillsborough too - he didn’t mention that.

He says he’s watched the tape of the Wolves game and he didn’t see the ref give a signal to wait for the whistle. The football league show proved otherwise.

He says the ball was over the line yesterday.

He should really be focussing on why we aren’t playing as well as we were. The players he’s brought in are not producing. One shot on goal in ninety minutes at home to a run of the mill Championship team isn’t good enough.

Bringing in a premiership striker and playing him on the right wing smacks of desperation to me. Wingers weren’t our problem, we had two in form.

For all the excitement about Barkley he’s produced very little indeed (I didn’t go to Burnley away - apparently he played well). The midfield is second best every game.

If “it doesn’t matter which players play, we’re leaking goals” then look in the mirror and sort the f--ker out.

Team spirit has been taken from “the best I’ve ever known” to players fighting with each other after two games.

I’m not a knee jerk reaction fan usually but if I’m Milan, I’m starting to make phone calls. Jones would have a couple more games to show me that he can move us in the right direction (we clearly aren’t at the moment).

If a decision is made early enough then people with good pedigree will come. Leave it too late and they won’t touch us with a barge pole.

I hope Jones can turn it around - lower mid table is fine this season but signs need to be there that we can achieve that.

Right so if DJ does leave (I hope he doesn't btw) and we bring in Mick McArthy, will Big Mick bait the kop after each game as he invariably does each time he visits? I do.t think Wednesday are his favorite team to say the least.

Edited by shandypants

here...

LLLLLDL...

that's a track record...

what's next???

LLLDL???

we're not losing, we're not even competing evenly in all the games, THAT'S HIS SIDE, AND HIS FAULT...

MILAN MUST NOT BECOME AS BAD AT HIS JOB, AS JONES HAS BECOME AT HIS...

Ok.

A track record is the last few games.

You win.

Big Ron's track record was shîte in our relegation season.

Edited by markowl

Ok.

A track record is the last few games.

You win.

Big Ron's track record was shîte in our relegation season.

and that is when you know it is over, and with atkinson the second time, it was too far...

though his glorious work previously was so good it withstood his later failings...

and we remember him highly, if not the highest for that work...

dj, took the side on a magnificent run in the third division to secure it's promotion, and well done for that...

but, he's altered the team, to the one he wants, and look at the results...

THIS CANNOT GO ON, AND AT PRESENT THERE IS LITTLE SHOWING TO SAY IT WILL ALTER WITH HIM IN CHARGE...

normally i would say give him a couple more games, but with the international break, it may be the ideal time to take the action now...

Right so if DJ does leave (I hope he doesn't btw) and we bring in Mick McArthy, will Big Mick bait the kop after each game as he invariably does each time he visits? I do.t think Wednesday are his favorite team to say the least.

He once kicked a door off it's hinges at Hillsborough when we were beating them at half time.

He later paid for the broken door.

The mans a wee wee tail.

it's called passion, and mourhino does it too...

irvine, and jones don't, tell you anything???

Eh?

That's the point I'm arguing you donut