I think our Kop was the biggest in Europe after they extended and roofed it so yes, it is bigger than Liverpool's.

Ps. i take it you are watching their Europa game? :duntmatter:

Edited by Pulsar

It's got a bigger capacity but it's smaller in size

Must be the case mate because Wednesday kop when it was standing (ive only been on it twice since it was seated) was unreal, much bigger then the Anfield Kop, just dunno how they got more seats in??

Must be the case mate because Wednesday kop when it was standing (ive only been on it twice since it was seated) was unreal, much bigger then the Anfield Kop, just dunno how they got more seats in??

Not that I'm trying to p!ss on your chips or 'owt, but I noticed the standing capacity figures while I was having a look, 27k Anfield & 22k Hillsborough.

Edited by eckington owl

Guest PHIL1867

Prob because of the diagonal gangway thing on ours, that must take up a lot of seat space,

Guest PHIL1867

Ours is bigger and better the biggest kop used to be at the valley double the size of ours and liverscum fact

Yeah that stand was MASSIVE, held a lot more than all the other stands at the valley put together

Not that I'm trying to p!ss on your chips or 'owt, but I noticed the standing capacity figures while I was having a look, 27k Anfield & 22k Hillsborough.

Ours was much bigger then Lpools, only Aston Villa was bigger, sure of it pal, having stood on both i'd say ours goes much higher up too.

Edited by TaxiMark