Absolute disgrace. Playing JJ at right back.

The comic on Radio Sheff said to be fair he had a good game. What's he on about.

We need JJ where he firstly adds balance to the side and where he can damage the opposition.

If we have no attacking threat, or only one wing option we are going to have teams punishing us.

JJ on the left wing pressing forward. Get him doing the things he enjoys and is brilliant at.

If Mattock had got forward from left back at least once there would have been balance. Pecnik not a wide man. (some will say he is)

Why on earth play JJ right back when we have others who could defend better. Llera Beevers etc. Come back Lewis Buxton please !!

Guest North Stand Owl....

I agree, even tho he had a good game on Saturday, there is no point playing a speed merchant at RB, we need to utilise his skill of pace, not wasting it, like u said especially when u have cover in the likes of Llera and beevers, DJ atm is picking the wrong line up every week, Pecnik wouldn't even enter my thoughts for example.

If Mattock had got forward from left back at least once there would have been balance. Pecnik not a wide man. (some will say he is)

Why on earth play JJ right back when we have others who could defend better. Llera Beevers etc. Come back Lewis Buxton please !!

I reckon you will find Mattock was told to keep it tight and not overlap/push forward. Saw the bench gesticulating to him on about 80 mins, after which he went on a couple of forward runs and looked quite useful doing so.

I also think the midfield were told to sit right in front of the back 4 when not in possession, hence Wolves having so much time on the ball, without doing much with it.

Put two other left footers at right back?? You having a laugh? Most difficult role ever, olaying wrong footed at left or right back. Almost made Mattock a boo boy scapegoat when he played there. Looked ok at left back hasn't he??

Guest North Stand Owl....

Beevers can't play left back let alone right back.

We have plenty of cover, for Saturday we should have played Jones + mattock then theres always beveers or Llera

Think I am happy to let DJ decide who he wants to play at full back when both our regular choices are injured .

After all don't full backs these days get to use their pace and attack when the opportunity arises,seems the manager was vindicated in his decision as JJ was one of our better players on Saturday .

I agree, even tho he had a good game on Saturday, there is no point playing a speed merchant at RB, we need to utilise his skill of pace, not wasting it, like u said especially when u have cover in the likes of Llera and beevers, DJ atm is picking the wrong line up every week, Pecnik wouldn't even enter my thoughts for example.

lol

Of all the games I think defensively wolves wasn't far off.

Thought jj did well and wouldn't have fancied a slow left footer playing right back against saka(?).

Thought mattock looked good.

Defend like that tomorrow and I think we'll get a clean sheet.

Just need a goal then and for me bothroyd should sit out and either Madine or maguire play.

Think we can win tomoro

The comic on Radio Sheff said to be fair he had a good game. What's he on about.

We need JJ where he firstly adds balance to the side and where he can damage the opposition.

If we have no attacking threat, or only one wing option we are going to have teams punishing us.

JJ on the left wing pressing forward. Get him doing the things he enjoys and is brilliant at.

Needs must and he was probably the best option in terms of what we were trying to do - I personally can see the sense in it (for a limited time only), I didnt hear the guy on RS but he was right - JJ did have a good game at right back!!!

Just wished jj had have got licence to go forward on the overlap. Not once did he go by antonio.

My mom though, just missed the attacking part of a full back! Aka zico and roland!

Know what u mean but to be fair their left winger was good and Antonio is not known for tracking back.

I thought jj was excellent to be honest.