'Proper fans don't boo'

Guest Harry the Owl

And most of them are very good players. They just haven't gelled yet.

I disagree. No improvement on what we had.

You can shuffle the cards all you like, but this squad isn't good enough.

It certainly isn't top six, but my real fear is that it isn't good enough for this Division.

Recruitment is always a gamble. Not every player is going to do well straight away.

But, we are mediocre. In most departments.

That is my initial feelings anyway. I hope I am wrong.

Most people don't boo, but rightly criticise the team when they are not good enough.

Oh and JJ was one of the few bright sparks yesterday.

Genius off the site owner that he constantly has a pop at fans for bemoaning players and then actively encourages people to target one of our own.

You'd almost think he is doing it on purpose...

Man u 2 down to spurs. I can't hear any booing there

Are you being serious.?

Will never forget the boos at Old Trafford during and after the game when we beat 'em 2-0 at their place on a Sunday in the mid 80's.(Sterland scored)

There weren't any asian or prawn sandwich attendees in those days so hence a crowd of 32,000 for the mighty reds.

Also a load of boos for Everton in the mid 80's in any number of games when they just scraped 13,000 (yes 13,000) in the top division.

Look at what Everton went on to achieve the next few seasons.

I am never one to advocate boos but it didn't do those two teams much harm to this day.

Guest totemowl

Are you being serious.?

Will never forget the boos at Old Trafford during and after the game when we beat 'em 2-0 at their place on a Sunday in the mid 80's.(Sterland scored)

There weren't any asian or prawn sandwich attendees in those days so hence a crowd of 32,000 for the mighty reds.

Also a load of boos for Everton in the mid 80's in any number of games when they just scraped 13,000 (yes 13,000) in the top division.

Look at what Everton went on to achieve the next few seasons.

I am never one to advocate boos but it didn't do those two teams much harm to this day.

Bad comparison. Alex Ferguson thought otherwise. In the late 80s he told the booers exactly what they were doing to the team and basically intimidated them into shutting up. Within a couple of years they won their first league trophy in years.

Genius off the site owner that he constantly has a pop at fans for bemoaning players and then actively encourages people to target one of our own.

My final response to you today is this:

1) No I wasn't - as anyone with a flipping brain can tell. I was being sarcastic/ironic

2) Don't do your usual Sunday following me round the forum baiting me poo today...

Owlstalk Shop

My final response to you today is this:

1) No I wasn't - as anyone with a flipping brain can tell. I was being sarcastic/ironic

2) Don't do your usual Sunday following me round the forum baiting me poo pooe today...

lol

I bet you are actually quite nice, once someone gets to know you.

I love you anyway.

Bad comparison. Alex Ferguson thought otherwise. In the late 80s he told the booers exactly what they were doing to the team and basically intimidated them into shutting up. Within a couple of years they won their first league trophy in years.

So you say it is a bad comparison then agree that the club improved after the booing?

Hmmm, a contradictive sentence mate.

Guest Big Guns

lol

I bet you are actually quite nice, once someone gets to know you.

I love you anyway.

I bet your as miserable in real life as you are on here

Just like my uncle roger a reight mumper...