'Justice' Film crew at hillsborough yesterday.

Did anyone else see the film crew at s6 yesterday? I say film crew, there were 4 blokes all in 'justice' t-shirts, one carrying a camera, others with papers, looked like an independent jobby.

Does anyone know what they were there for specifically?

Youd imagine, based on the presumption it was about the stadium after the disaster, that theyll have been lapping up the fact that someone fell off the lep when Bolton scored.

I've had a quick nosey and not seen this mentioned anywhere before so apologies and give my regards to the pope if he's not well.

Justiceformatthew as nothing to do with the hillsborough disaster its for young wednesdayite who got murdered about 4 years ago in greece the bouncers of the nightclub threw matthew down a flight of steps after giving him some fist.

Up to now the greek authorities have not brought any criminal proceeding against the bouncers there is an going campaign to bring the people to responsible to court.

Matthews family have been life long generations of owls

Justiceformatthew as nothing to do with the hillsborough disaster its for young wednesdayite who got murdered about 4 years ago in greece the bouncers of the nightclub threw matthew down a flight of steps after giving him some fist.

Up to now the greek authorities have not brought any criminal proceeding against the bouncers there is an going campaign to bring the people to responsible to court.

Matthews family have been life long generations of owls

I remember when this happened to the poor lad.

Is this what it was all about yesterday then???

Guest eastbank

Did anyone else see the film crew at s6 yesterday? I say film crew, there were 4 blokes all in 'justice' t-shirts, one carrying a camera, others with papers, looked like an independent jobby.

Youd imagine, based on the presumption it was about the stadium after the disaster, that theyll have been lapping up the fact that someone fell off the lep when Bolton scored.

I've had a quick nosey and not seen this mentioned anywhere before so apologies and give my regards to the pope if he's not well.

those boys filming had just spent 36 hours with us travelling around all the 24 grounds in aid of the matthew cryer memorial trust...its for a documentary on his murder in greece...

our car was donated by robins and day and supported by the east midlands owls...

nothing to do with liverpool fc...

looks like you've jumped the gun on this one....

and they are a independant film company....doing it for free....not some tabloid trying to cash in...

the man with them was matthews dad....

thanks to the lads on the door of the old crown for rattling the bucket...and thanks to wednesdayites who threw the money in....

Guest eastbank

So some Wednesdayites were trying to raise awareness about the injustice surrounding the death of a fellow Owl and all they got was verbal abuse?

Great work again guys

don't think they were abusing matthew.....just thought the film crew were scousers...

So some Wednesdayites were trying to raise awareness about the injustice surrounding the death of a fellow Owl and all they got was verbal abuse?

Great work again guys

I didn't see them but tshirts with Justice written across the front probably wasn't the best idea with what's just gone off in the national media.....a bit miss leading TBF.

Guest eastbank

I didn't see them but tshirts with Justice written across the front probably wasn't the best idea with what's just gone off in the national media.....a bit miss leading TBF.

are you thick or what...lads have been wearing those t-shirts for over four years....you tell them to stop wearing them....they will be wearing them in birley this dinner time...

You can't put the blame on those wearing the t-shirts just because some people are too stupid to think before they speak.

It was for this NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DISASTER

http://www.eastmidlandsowls.co.uk/matthew-cryer/

don't think they were abusing matthew.....just thought the film crew were scousers...

The film crew are Wednesday fans.