wolves away

Guest cheesey

Said on the official site all 1900 tickets have been snapped up.Last week it said we have been allocated 2,800 tickets ,Anyone know why the allocation was reduced by 900 ?.

Said on the official site all 1900 tickets have been snapped up.Last week it said we have been allocated 2,800 tickets ,Anyone know why the allocation was reduced by 900 ?.

That's what I thought when i saw it, I dont have a clue why its happened though

If it is 1900 then that seems a little pathetic. Less than 6% of their capacity. Do they really think they'll sell the other 30,000 to their own supporters? Maybe they do, but wasn't aware their average attendance was that high.

Last season their highest attendance was 27,000 in Premiership.

Edited by Leaping Lannys Perm

Guest NorthStandOwl1

well i think we should get behind the boys this time, there wasnt a very good atmosphere at brighton and a lot left as soon as the 3rd went in. we need to make away games feel like home games for them. just like we did at derby. they always play better when its noisey.

Guest intercity0wl

well i think we should get behind the boys this time, there wasnt a very good atmosphere at brighton and a lot left as soon as the 3rd went in. we need to make away games feel like home games for them. just like we did at derby. they always play better when its noisey.

Agreed, it Twas very poor noise wise from us at Brighton, which was surprising as there was plenty of noise pre match in the pubs while we were getting our vocal chords lubricated, should be a higher volume level with over a thousand extra in attendance if the new figure on the OS is correct.

Agreed, it Twas very poor noise wise from us at Brighton, which was surprising as there was plenty of noise pre match in the pubs while we were getting our vocal chords lubricated, should be a higher volume level with over a thousand extra in attendance if the new figure on the OS is correct.

correlation between alcohol consumption and voiciferous fans? I reckon :picnic: