Wednesday Vs Bolton- Saturday September 22nd

We have actually sold slightly more for the Bolton game, than we have for the Huddersfield one. Although the Bolton game is cheaper by a couple of pounds, and it is also 'kids for a kid'.

Tickets left v 'uddersfield

Kop - 4346

North/Grandstand - 4163

South 3746

Total - 12255

Therefore we have sold around 19k in the home end so far both matches (so around 3k non-season ticket holders for each match).

I would expect around 27k for each match.

- - - - -

Tickets left v Bolton

Kop - 4322

North/Grandstand - 4086

South - 3613

Total - 12021

Can't understand people saying that there is a good pick of seats left.

A couple of weeks ago when the kid for a quid was announced I tried to get three tickets together for my better half my Downes syndrome stepson and me of course. O.k., I was really picky because I wanted him to have a good view without constantly having to stand (he's a short arse so wouldn't be able to see or even cope with it!). I couldn't find anywhere immediately behind a gangway as on the Kop or in a reasonable position at the front of the grandstand. I could have got front seats on the Kop or South which would be ideal as far as having photo's taken with Ozzie and his mate but if the weather wasn't good I could see myself having to leave (that would be heartbreaking!).

Tried ringing the ticket office but that didn't help either so he will have to wait for his "indoctrination!"

I've always been surprised in the past how many seats are actually empty when it is announced as a sellout or when the seat plan shows they are taken........why do so many season ticket holders not use them so often?

Edited by lesbarbeux

Apart from when we beat the pigs, does anyone ever buy a ticket in advance for home games?

Plus you need to consider thousands of fans have stumped up for away games at Palace, Brighton and Wolves already this month.

Bit of a stupid moan really.

Edited by BRUCE LEE