Picture completed of Hillsborough

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

I have a print by peter watson limited at 500 against liverpool 1992 it was the last match before reconstruction of the south stand just

wondered if these items gain value

Also got this pride of place and mines number 46.

Guest MrsGoggins

I've attached the photo below to share it with you. It's going to have pride of place in my living room when I move into my new place in a couple of months.

post-21695-0-69547000-1347041440_thumb.j

What you moving into a wendyhouse?

A little while ago I asked for help with pictures of Hillsborough for a picture that my wife commissioned for me for my 40th. It has now been finished and I am well happy with the results. I've attached the photo below to share it with you. It's going to have pride of place in my living room when I move into my new place in a couple of months.

Neil, can you see who is in the directors box ?

A little while ago I asked for help with pictures of Hillsborough for a picture that my wife commissioned for me for my 40th. It has now been finished and I am well happy with the results. I've attached the photo below to share it with you. It's going to have pride of place in my living room when I move into my new place in a couple of months.

It's great.

Edited by jimbob

There seems to be lot of interest in paintings of Hillsborough, maybe the club should commission an official painting every ten years or so. Then they could sell prints from it and raise money either for charity or for the clubs coffers.

It all started when the club asked for volunteers to paint Hillsborough.

(sorry)