If you can't make game.....

Guest bwp is god

Did you go to watch your team at the weekend?

What did you make of Birmingham?

Thought they looked rather average really to be honest. We were desperately unlucky not to get the win, but we didn't convert the heaps of chances we converted and they took one of their few in the dying minutes. I expect Lee Clarke wouldn't have been over the moon with their performance so would expect them to look a bit better this evening.

Edited by bwp is god

Guest johnowls

If you can't make game tomorrow I've been listening to man utd v everton tonight on bbc radio 5 and they said that they have commentary from Wednesday v Birmingham tomorrow for those like me who have to work etc

I'm going but my dads just been moaning that it's not on radio Sheffield ill tell him.

Thanks for the heads up

You're so MASSIVE i'm sure they wouldn't dare to jump around other games

Charlton.. the most neutral club in the country - no rivalries, an no other london club cares about the fixture!

Must be sad that you can't have banter with local clubs :sad: :sad:

Edited by rob_21026

Guest bwp is god

Charlton.. the most neutral club in the country - no rivalries, an no other london club cares about the fixture!

Must be sad that you can't have banter with local clubs :sad: :sad:

No not really. I support my club to support them as i've grown up with them, not to engage in getting into rivalries. Anyway I think you'll find we still have plenty of 'banter' with Millwall and Palace even if they have bigger rivals. Plus I enjoyed the rivalry with you lot last season, not really sure where it came from though.