DJ Press Conference?

We know that Barkley has supposedly been agreed with Everton. But that wont happen for a little while.

DJ last thursday said he was after 4 players and whether all 4 would be in before derby he didnt know. So to me, that sounds as if we were after 5 in total. Barkley, Rodri, Mayor, ???,???.

Now we seem to have added another target to the list. I would suspect at central defence.

Milan will have to be crossing some palms with silver for all these great deals to actually happen. At least these deals seem to be in our favour i.e. re-sale value or what is essentially a loan/trial for Rodri prior to deciding whether we will buy him for a full fee (we will have likely paid a sweetner).

Just hope we can strike whilst the irons hot, the wage bill must be huge at the moment.

Guest OxtonOwl

We know that Barkley has supposedly been agreed with Everton. But that wont happen for a little while.

DJ last thursday said he was after 4 players and whether all 4 would be in before derby he didnt know. So to me, that sounds as if we were after 5 in total. Barkley, Rodri, Mayor, ???,???.

Now we seem to have added another target to the list. I would suspect at central defence.

Milan will have to be crossing some palms with silver for all these great deals to actually happen. At least these deals seem to be in our favour i.e. re-sale value or what is essentially a loan/trial for Rodri prior to deciding whether we will buy him for a full fee (we will have likely paid a sweetner).

Just hope we can strike whilst the irons hot, the wage bill must be huge at the moment.

Good points I'd expect many fringe players to be offloaded now the likes of Coke, Prutton, Weaver to donny just been agreed, and other major deadwood that improves the wage budget

Didn't Dave jones just state today he wants 4 more players also? I'd guess a CB, CM, ST and LM so good times ahead for the owls we're on the up thats for sure!

Guest Sheff Owl

There is certainly gonna be some movement out..

If we can pull off everything we are trying to do then there is gonna be some serious competition for places and some players will be unhappy.

I just can't help feel somewhere along the line one or two first team players will be allowed to leave..it would be very interesting as too who..

Berra is getting ahead of Batth and he's been told he can leave and transfer listed.

Wolves are trying to bring in at least 2 defenders.

A guy in Germany is one target, plays for hamburg.

If Solbakken's not interested in playing Batth why would DJ be. Has he said in interviews that he'd like him back?