Chris Lines

Guest Sheff Owl

Did we win last night ?

You can't have it both ways BG.

When we were winning last season you were still going on about how Coke should replace Lines and said that the results didn't matter, we'd win by more with Coke. Now cos we won without Lines you can't say the result is all that matters and shut down all debate.

Guest Big Guns

You can't have it both ways BG.

When we were winning last season you were still going on about how Coke should replace Lines and said that the results didn't matter, we'd win by more with Coke. Now cos we won without Lines you can't say the result is all that matters and shut down all debate.

Thank you very much ,wot you've just said is exactly wot the op and most on here think ,so by owlstalk thinking ,cokes in.

Guest dave jones n.1

More simply for you:

We lost the first half 0-2 without Lines, we won the 2nd half 0-4 without Lines. Therefore its impossible to infer whether

Lines absence a had good or bad influence. Therefore the Op is flawed and without reason.

No need to simplify, you talk in the manor of an 18th century school teacher, the year is 2012, for this reason and this reason alone I am labelling you an oddball

Guest zico sterland

Pecnik had a terrible game last night,what game were you watching ? Excellent in second half looks to be a proper player .

Guest Sheff Owl

To be fair the only people who berate Lines on here are those who would rather have adverse attention than none at all

Or simply those who could not spot a decent footballer if it smacked them in the face!

Exactly.

They crave the attention, there is always a player that will get it in the neck and Lines seems to be it..friggin idiots!

Probably don't even go to matches, infact i'm sure of it.

Sad fookers really..not happy unless there is someone to pick on.

Edited by Sheff Owl

Guest Big Guns

Exactly.

They crave the attention, there is always a player that will get it in the neck and Lines seems to be it..friggin idiots!

Pathetic nowt worse than some one who crys cos people don't agree with them...

Your like a big mardy baby..

Guest JonTheOwl66

Exactly.

I'd say you're more of a 'sad bugger' for claiming that they can't have an opinion on a player to be honest...

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Very underrated player. Lines really impresses me whenever I see him- good on the ball, has a nice range of passes and chips in with goals from time-to-time. He is still at a good age and I have no doubts whatsoever about his ability to 'cut it' at Championship level.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Lines could have a blinder of a season and he still won't change people's opinion on him.

There have players that I haven't rated in the past (Buxton), but have had my view changed by them putting in good performances.

If people expect Lines to be some sort of all action midfielder - then they are always going to hate the guy.

We all know full well that Lines was starting this season if he hadn't got injured against West Brom.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

But we didn't miss him at all last night did we...

No we didn't BG, and that was the initial argument.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Guest Sheff Owl

I'd say you're more of a 'sad bugger' for claiming that they can't have an opinion on a player to be honest...

'sad bugger'?

Yeah i'm the one that posts all the crap about who we are signing pretending to be in the know just to try and look cool.

When really you know flip all.

Another point the same people have a go at Lines when he has had a good games...it became personal.

flipping fools.

Edited by Sheff Owl

But we didn't miss him at all last night did we...

In the first half we clearly did.

You can't have it both ways.

When he plays you slag him off and then we turn in our worst 45 mins under DJ - with Lines a notable absentee - and you claim that we didn't miss him at all.

Must admit I've never been a big fan of Lines, BG aint the only one.

Doesn't threaten the goal enough for me as the more attack-minded midfielder, and doesn't really ever play a defence-splitting pass. Sure he's good at keeping things ticking, but I think we can do better.

I'm hoping McCabe can flourish and be our main man alongside Semedo this season.

Guest Sheff Owl

Pathetic nowt worse than some one who crys cos people don't agree with them...

Your like a big mardy baby..

Yeah and your the resident idiot.

Waste of flipping space.

Edited by Sheff Owl

Guest Big Guns

In the first half we clearly did.

You can't have it both ways.

When he plays you slag him off and then we turn in our worst 45 mins under DJ - with Lines a notable absentee - and you claim that we didn't miss him at all.

Come off it that was just a one off that first half performance ,lines would have made no difference every player was awful...