Chrissy O'Grady song

For those of you that were at Oldham last night and had clearly never heard the O'Grady song before.....

Good effort in getting involved, was brilliant to hear you, but get the song correct! The song is to the tune of La Bamba and the words are:

Chrissy O'Grady

Chrissy O'Grady

Oh Chrissy Chrissy O'Grady

Oh Chrissy Chrissy O'Grady is flipping better than *insert name*

*I think it sounds much better singing Robin Van Versie, but others are determined to sing Adam Le Fondre (which doesn't rhyme by the way).

Please sing your hearts out on Saturday at Derby and sing O'Grady's name if he plays.

For those of you that were at Oldham last night and had clearly never heard the O'Grady song before.....

Good effort in getting involved, was brilliant to hear you, but get the song correct! The song is to the tune of La Bamba and the words are:

Chrissy O'Grady

Chrissy O'Grady

Oh Chrissy Chrissy O'Grady

Oh Chrissy Chrissy O'Grady is flipping better than *insert name*

*I think it sounds much better singing Robin Van Versie, but others are determined to sing Adam Le Fondre (which doesn't rhyme by the way).

Please sing your hearts out on Saturday at Derby and sing O'Grady's name if he plays.

Robin Van who?

:tango:

except he isn't.

'ultras' dishing out song lyrics now, lobbers

Not an Ultra, never claimed to be. And the over-exaggerated words of "Better than Robin Van Persie" brings humour to the song that opposition fans will no doubt have a little snigger about.

Oh, and your remark at the end, just giving people a heads up about a song. If you're going to sing it, you may aswell sing it right. Bellend.

Watched on the TV last night and all I could hear were the Wednesday sing. Proud of the lads regardless of what was sung. Massive!

I'll be watching it back today. Oldham made no effort what so ever last night. Was more difficult than usual to get an atmosphere going because there was no banter what so ever!

IS FVCKIN BETTER THAN DIDIER DROGBAAA

HERE WE FVCKIN GO

CHRISSY O'GRADY

Why Drogba?

Edited by pompeyowl

I'll be watching it back today. Oldham made no effort what so ever last night. Was more difficult than usual to get an atmosphere going because there was no banter what so ever!

Why Drogba?

I couldn't hear them sing even after going 2-0 up although I was shouting at the telly quite a lot so that may explain why!

I couldn't hear them sing even after going 2-0 up although I was shouting at the telly quite a lot so that may explain why!

No it really wouldn't! They literally sat on their hands all game!

Thought the same last night. Someone with more time than me needs to post the video of Rangers fans sing this for Majid Bougherra that got posted last season. That was where the O'Grady chant came from.

The beauty of this song was that it worked...... Mainly because it rhymed.