Chrissy O'Grady song

Racist.

Megson always wanted O'Grady, it wasn't a case of him or Le Fondre. Lowe was the second choice after Le Fondre. GM made it clear he wanted a big, strong target man, O'Grady fitted the bill. Le Fondre would be the pairing for O'Grady, but he turned us down so we went for Lowe instead.

I cringe when we sing Le Fondre, makes us look desperate and makes little sense.

CHRISSY CHRISSY O'GRADY IS FVCKIN BETTER THAN DIDIER DROGBAA

Racist.

Megson always wanted O'Grady, it wasn't a case of him or Le Fondre. Lowe was the second choice after Le Fondre. GM made it clear he wanted a big, strong target man, O'Grady fitted the bill. Le Fondre would be the pairing for O'Grady, but he turned us down so we went for Lowe instead.

I cringe when we sing Le Fondre, makes us look desperate and makes little sense.

foooook me you clearly have very little to worry about in life imo.

Guest foreverSWFC

lol

I know it won't change not particularly fussed, but just pointing out i think it would make more sense and sound better if it was Drogba instead of Le Fondre.

It's Adam Le Fondre though.

That's the song.

It doesn't have to make sense or rhyme.

That's the song.

Why? Because you say it is? There has always been a discussion over what the words should be for this song, so it's like me telling you that the song says Robin Van Persie. No ifs or buts, reagrdless of what you sing, it's van Persie. But it's not, so I won't.

Wasn't a direct replacement. After Le Fondre turned us down we signed Lowe instead, both similar players.

Drogba should be in the song about COGBA.

CHRISSY O'GRADY IS FVCKIN BETTER THAN DIDIER DROGBAA

Never heard this.

Chrissy O'Grady

Chrissy Chrissy O'Grady is flipping better than Didier Drogba which sounds better than Le Fondre which I think makes us look desperate and makes little sense because Megson always wanted O'Grady, it wasn't a case of him or Le Fondre. Lowe was the second choice after Le Fondre. GM made it clear he wanted a big, strong target man, O'Grady fitted the bill. Le Fondre would be the pairing for O'Grady, but he turned us down so we went for Lowe instead.

OH HERE WE FUUCKING GO!

This!

How quickly they forget....

we don't forget, we understand why some people sing it, but just don't think it sounds as good.

^^^ THESE ^^^

The whole point of Adam Le Fondre is what FG states. It's to show we didn't need Le Fondre anyway!

Why change the songs roots, no-one was complaining last season that it didn't rhyme

Yes they were

The ones around me just repeated "Ohhh Chrissy, Chrissy O'grady, Ohhh Chrissy, Chrissy O'grady, Ohhh Chrissy, Chrissy O'grady, Ohhh Chrissy, Chrissy O'grady, Ohhh Chrissy, Chrissy O'grady,Ohhh Chrissy, Chrissy O'grady", It was like they were stuck in a loop !

That's what most of the away stand were singing, hence why I opened this thread.

Racist.

I'd +1 you if it weren't for your final line!

Guest oz_owl

Chrissy O'Grady

Chrissy Chrissy O'Grady is flipping better than Didier Drogba which sounds better than Le Fondre which I think makes us look desperate and makes little sense because Megson always wanted O'Grady, it wasn't a case of him or Le Fondre. Lowe was the second choice after Le Fondre. GM made it clear he wanted a big, strong target man, O'Grady fitted the bill. Le Fondre would be the pairing for O'Grady, but he turned us down so we went for Lowe instead.

OH HERE WE FUUCKING GO!

I hope someone tries to get this going at Derby! lol

All very logical. But still completely missing the point that the song was Le Fondre. For whatever reason it was always Le Fondre, and trying to rationalise why it shouldn't be is just making you look stupid.

your making yourself look stupid with comments like that.

Does it matter what one person thinks?

We'll be starting the chant and it's Le Fondre as everyone knows it is.

Now if foreveranowl wants to start it with whoever he goes with then he can do that and use Drogba..

There's a parent answer if ever there was one!

Guest foreverSWFC

So it should be Le Fondre because some people say so.

Am i not allowed to have an opinion?

I think Drogba sounds better therefore i am right and you are all stupid and wrong.

So it should be Le Fondre because some people say so.

Am i not allowed to have an opinion?

I think Drogba sounds better therefore i am right and you are all stupid and wrong.

:tango:

If it helps you're wrong aswell because your choice doesn't rhyme! Either way, they'll keep singing Le Fondre, you'll keep singing Drogba and I'll keep singing Van Persie.