Chrissy O'Grady song

So it should be Le Fondre because some people say so.

Am i not allowed to have an opinion?

I think Drogba sounds better therefore i am right and you are all stupid and wrong.

It's Le Fondre...because that is how it first started, it sounds good, and it is O'Gradys own song. It doesn't matter that Lowe was Le Fondre actual alternative. The song is just true....O'Grady is better than Adam Le Fondre! It doesn't even matter if they are different sorts of strikers, it still stands.

You find it desperate, yet you think it's ok for us to say O'Grady is better than one of the Premierships best strikers over these many years? I'm sure quite a few clubs would have many things to say about our arrogance there!

You're more than entitled to have your opinion...you're just wrong this time :rolleyes:

AND NUMBER ONE.....IS NIGEL WORTHINGTON

AND NUMBER TWO.....IS NIGEL WORTHINGTON

AND NUMBER THREE.....IS NIGEL WORTHINGTON

AND NUMBER FOUR.....IS NIGEL WORTHINGTON

AND NUMBER FIVE.....IS NIGEL WORTHINGTON

AND NUMBER SIX.....IS NIGEL WORTHINGTON

AND NUMBER SEVEN.....IS NIGEL WORTHINGTON

AND NUMBER EIGHT.....IS NIGEL WORTHINGTON

AND NUMBER NINE.....IS GORDON WATSON

AND NUMBER TEN.....IS NIGEL WORTHINGTON

AND NUMBER ELEVEN.....IS NIGEL WORTHINGTON

Guest foreverSWFC

It's Le Fondre...because that is how it first started, it sounds good, and it is O'Gradys own song. It doesn't matter that Lowe was Le Fondre actual alternative. The song is just true....O'Grady is better than Adam Le Fondre! It doesn't even matter if they are different sorts of strikers, it still stands.

You find it desperate, yet you think it's ok for us to say O'Grady is better than one of the Premierships best strikers over these many years? I'm sure quite a few clubs would have many things to say about our arrogance there!

You're more than entitled to have your opinion...you're just wrong this time :rolleyes:

ffs

That is the irony of it.

Did you get pissed off when we sang, 'who needs mourinho we've got Paul Sturrocko'?

Or chuckle at our humour?

So it should be Le Fondre because some people say so.

Am i not allowed to have an opinion?

I think Drogba sounds better therefore i am right and you are all stupid and wrong.

It's not something which is up for debate, so you can have your opinion but you can shut up about it. It's Le Fondre. There's no humour or context in it if you say Drogba or Van Persie

Guest foreverSWFC

It's not something which is up for debate, so you can have your opinion but you can shut up about it. It's Le Fondre. There's no humour or context in it if you say Drogba or Van Persie

Still sounds dumb.

Or we can continue to argue our oppinion. I think your oppinion's rubbish....... So shut up about it. ***.

And there's only no humour if you don't have a sense of humour.

Edited by pompeyowl

Guest foreverSWFC

WHO NEEDS RONALDINHO WE'VE GOT DAVID GRAHAM-O!!!

FFS Ronaldinho is ten times the better player than David Graham, what are you on about.

sigh.

Or we can continue to argue our oppinion. I think your oppinion's rubbish....... So shut up about it. ***.

And there's only no humour if you don't have a sense of humour.

Mine's not an opinion. It's a fact because it's how the song has always been sung

And no, in that context there's only humour if you don't have a sense of humour

Edited by robswfc

Guest foreverSWFC

Die Die Piggy Piggy Die.

I don't like that song, think it's disgusting tbh, but oh well it's how the song is sung so leave it how it is. No opinions allowed here guys sorry.

Mine's not an opinion. It's a fact because it's how the song has always been sung

By you.

I've never sung it like that. It was highly debated when it was first mentioned and one choice (stupidly) took off more than others. Listen carefully. There are others that sing the song differently to you because your version sounds stupid to them. As ours does to you.