Kenwyne Jones

Guest justcraig

Guest justcraig

Not utilised at stoke, would absolutely destroy the championship, we all know that owlstalk directly influences the board at hillsborough, so surely if we talk about it enough, get it on twitter etc, he'll sign on a season long loan and a 4 year contract on promotion

:-)

Guest justcraig

its not even a rumour, its a load of b0ll0x attention seeking sh!te. why frigging bother, time waster.

At what point did I state it was a rumour you bell end! Is this not a forum for general chat, having a laugh etc? If you want to be serious and boring all the time then don't even waste your time responding you moron! Same goes for the *** above you!

Why is this even a thing. We aren't in for Ken, he's not for sale (I think), he's on more money a week than we'd be able to spend and he's cost a big (for us) transfer fee.

Waste of time even putting this on here. Load of 💩

Guest justcraig

Why is this even a thing. We aren't in for Ken, he's not for sale (I think), he's on more money a week than we'd be able to spend and he's cost a big (for us) transfer fee.

Waste of time even putting this on here. Load of 💩

Why are you even on here? Are you one the ITK losers? It's called 'idle chit chat' you know, the kind of things you chat about on forums!

Why are you even on here? Are you one the ITK losers? It's called 'idle chit chat' you know, the kind of things you chat about on forums!

Started reading in hope that their might be some

substance to this - turns out its just more garbage! Might as well say you'd want to see Demba Ba up top! It's not going to happen!!

Guest justcraig

Harewood lol

Looking on here some of you would like that overrated clown on a 12 month contract! I'd rather plump for an inexperienced potential future Kenwyn like someone said earlier!

Guest justcraig

Ah the classic "do you think a random player would be a good signing" thread.

Text book execution from the OP.

Hmmmm again, your statement is factually incorrect! I merely made a joke that owlstalk influences the behind the scenes business at S6 and if you say it enough it'll happen! Obviously there is more chance of you getting a sense of humour than this signing happening, but hey ho

Guest JC Saviour

At what point did I state it was a rumour you bell end! Is this not a forum for general chat, having a laugh etc? If you want to be serious and boring all the time then don't even waste your time responding you moron! Same goes for the *** above you!

Theres quite a few on here who fit the 'bell end' catorgory on here. Normally there the ones who have been posting for some considerable time.