BUY TREV'S PRINT "GETTING IN EARLY" HERE

Guest Nickowl

2 purchased, many thanks. will look great in my pub, and one for the old mans office! keeping the blue flag flying high in cheshire and shropshire. thanks Trev!

i don't think he is back yet my friend ,i have wrote on the list i have sent with the prints

my friend so they will be aware and i have told them you want your's delivering to the states ,

so my friend thats all i can tell you at present , hope that eases your mind abit ..

best regards

Trev

Guest eggsarnie

hi trev, just paid for my 2, fine work young fella, thank you , and thank you to the printers and wednesdayite and anyone else involved, what a great all round effort from everyone, !!!!!!

p.s , im d.birks

Just checked my Internet bank account tonight.

Noticed a 'rogue' deduction - £12.95

'Getting in Ear', it said.

I racked my brains, asked the wife and couldn't figure out where the payment had come from.

Nowt wrong with ears.

I rang First Direct - it was for the painting.

lol

they have been picked up by courier this morning Amelia , so it will be all systems go as soon as wednesdayite and grandad recieve them , so we are loking at asap i should think , hope that helps my friend as they are out of my hands now ,

all the best and keep well

regards Trev

hi mate i think eddie may be back my friend i am sure i saw a post of his yesterday,(may have been apost dredged up from an earlier thread though)but as far as i know

you have to email eddie with your details and everything will be sorted , hope that helps weshall ,

and thank you for the comments my friend ,

Trev

Edited by trevdi9