BUY TREV'S PRINT "GETTING IN EARLY" HERE

So can we have an update on how many have been paid for?

Been checking the post the last couple of days, its like being a kid at Chrimbo :-)

Regards

Lee

See post #180, now up-to 214 paid for, postal packing tubes are due to arrive Monday and Thursday next week and then we have the job of rolling, packing, labeling and causing issues at the post office when they are all taken in for posting, just don't be behind us in the queue!!

See post #180, now up-to 214 paid for, postal packing tubes are due to arrive Monday and Thursday next week and then we have the job of rolling, packing, labeling and causing issues at the post office when they are all taken in for posting, just don't be behind us in the queue!!

I've ordered and payed for one, opted for the postal delivery because I wasn't sure if I could make it to the fun day. I am now going down to the fun day so could I collect my print on the day instead of having it posted out it'll add a couple of extra quid to the Smile Fund. Sorry to be a nuisance.

PS I have emailed eDDie but I think he's away so I'm not sure if he'll get the email before the prints are posted.

thats down to wednesdayite my friend ,as soon as i can find out where to deliver the prints to them they can start distributing , unfortunately eddy and grandad are away and no one else has replied to my e,mails so the prints are still here ,

Gi t'prints back!! lol

I've ordered and payed for one, opted for the postal delivery because I wasn't sure if I could make it to the fun day. I am now going down to the fun day so could I collect my print on the day instead of having it posted out it'll add a couple of extra quid to the Smile Fund. Sorry to be a nuisance.

PS I have emailed eDDie but I think he's away so I'm not sure if he'll get the email before the prints are posted.

should be all right ,It, mate eddie should be back in time to sort it , but i'l alter the list to suit

regards Trev

should be all right ,It, mate eddie should be back in time to sort it , but i'l alter the list to suit

regards Trev

cheers trev, it's not a problem if it gets posted out but there might not be any one at home to accept delivery so it would be easier for me to pick it up on Saturday.