BUY TREV'S PRINT "GETTING IN EARLY" HERE

thanks Andrewowl ,enjoy them mate ,

I'm getting mine sent through the post mate

sorry nile, you will have no problems then i'm sure

Purchased my two as requested, can't wait to see my uncles face when he see's his. Thanks again.

good man hope your uncle is happy with his

sorry glaser mate i don't know, i have listed all user names as ordered mate ,ie you are number 2, but i am out of the loop now as soon as i get a delivery address for wednesdayite , the posting will be down to them my friend ,i will be sending the lists with the prints and asking for it to be folowed accordingly ,

No my friend , i dont expect one or anything for that matter owlstalk and wednesdayite have been generous enough mate , i would'nt expect or ask anymore than what has been done for me in the past , many thanks for your input my friend ,

We won't know what the international postage rates are until we can take a postal tube with the poster in down to a post office and know the exact weight etc.

It is likely the posters will all be posted out together, as logistically this will work better for us, around the date of the fun day end \(around the 14th), we have sold 196 so far, thanks to all those who have purchased, so far