Wednesday Extend Shirt Sponsorship

Guest intercity0wl

Agreed. And get rid on the shitty iron-on transfers.

That will be the difference in buying Five, or buying none.

Guest Paulos_Medication

Figured we may be getting two new sponsors. Does this mean Gilders are still in talks for an extension also ?

Guest owl@S10

Or alternatively they secured this about 2 months ago.......before either team were in the champ therefore getting it a little cheaper............

Guest bigblue

Or alternatively they secured this about 2 months ago.......before either team were in the champ therefore getting it a little cheaper............

The deal is structured with different prices for each level. So it can be agreed at X if they stay down and Y if they go up.

Guest josh.swfc

Has there been a date set for the unveiling of next seasons new shirt(s)? I haven't got the faintest about what's happening and it's bugging me.

Away kit - 14 July (Saturday) at the SWFC Community Fun Day in Hillsborough Park

Sources: Facebook event page, Official site's preseason schedule

Home kit - Not yet announced

Source: Twitter reply (that's the most recent reply about the home kit)

Away kit - 14 July (Saturday) at the SWFC Community Fun Day in Hillsborough Park

Sources: Facebook event page, Official site's preseason schedule

Home kit - Not yet announced

Source: Twitter reply (that's the most recent reply about the home kit)

No vote for the away kit this year?

Probably for the best though, after all this seasons dull grey won the last vote over orange or green.

Terms of the kit deal mean we can get out of the current deal a year early.

PA reckons we can get a much better deal for ourselves by getting a new kit contract.

That's fine. But coming out of the PUMA contract in 2014 rather than 2015 still doesn't explain why we NEED a new home AND away kit this summer. Will this summer's shirts both run until 2014 with no new kit next year? I highly doubt it.

Don't get me wrong - I hate the grey shirt and will welcome a change, but to have new home and away shirts 2 summers running isn't a great deal for the fans.

Edited by Neal M

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.