ULTRAS - So should these flags make an appearance at the TOWN HALL on WEDNESDAY ?

Guest Go For It Owl

One of the lads on our Facebook group has come up with a good idea -

Lets hang this up across the front of the Town Hall -

THISCITYISOURS.jpg

Stupid idea.

This idiot is obviously not a proper ULTRA and he has probably just come up with it because he has been drinking for the last 38 hours and his brain is addled.

Daft tvvat - ignore him FFS!!!!

He'll be the one ass grabbin at the civic reception, he can't help himself in large crowds. He was fine at the smaller games where there were less people. Not now.. restraining orders, bans etc. Beware if your going on Wednesday Utah.

:ph34r:

Not liking this public ousting as a Gayer, I like girls, honestly I do :( no but seriously I do like girls... and I'm not insecure, but I can't have some guy on the internet thinking I like guys... one more time, girls... :D

Not liking this public ousting as a Gayer, I like girls, honestly I do :( no but seriously I do like girls... and I'm not insecure, but I can't have some guy on the internet thinking I like guys... one more time, girls... :D

I'll take your word for it! :biggrin:

Guest davet30

I'm not going ..... it's not easy for me to get after work and I don't want the disappointment I experienced on Sat with the non lap of honour.

I'll watch it on the news