Whats the tune called that Wednesday walk out to at home ?

Guest JoeTheOwl

Waterfront is right actually. The contender thing is the music just before we come out.

Edited by JoeTheOwl

Am I right in thinking we used to come out to Waterfront and then they changed it for a couple of seasons and we were coming out to the God awful 2Unlimited Get Ready for this?? I was relieved when we reverted back to Waterfront!!

Am I right in thinking we used to come out to Waterfront and then they changed it for a couple of seasons and we were coming out to the God awful 2Unlimited Get Ready for this?? I was relieved when we reverted back to Waterfront!!

We ran out to Get Ready for as long as I can remember (from about early/mid 90's) up until when the Strafford regime changed it to Waterfront. I prefer Get Ready as run-out music.

Waterfront is actually a great track but just doesn't work for me at Hillsborough over the tannoy - sounds like a cat getting strangled (not that I'd know what this sounds like)

We ran out to Get Ready for as long as I can remember (from about early/mid 90's) up until when the Strafford regime changed it back to Waterfront. I prefer Get Ready as run-out music.

Waterfront is actually a great track but just doesn't work for me at Hillsborough over the tannoy - sounds like a cat getting strangled (not that I'd know what this sounds like)

Back. Changed it back.

And Waterfront is the far better one.

Guest Barca Owl

I love the tune. Always thought it sounded great as a kid on the early 90s. I remember listening to it as the teams came out thinking were going to give you a right pasting today

Honestly? shlte?? i bed to differ.

Also congratulations on the most optimistic post of the day

Honestly? shlte?? i bed to differ.

Also congratulations on the most optimistic post of the day

Hardly poo . still is an always will be my first and favourite memory of a game.