When will you lot start listening to me ?

You can't get promoted with O'Grady up front and you can't get promoted with strikers that don't score goals

Madine just needs service and he'll bang em in

Lowe just needs to play a few games and get some service and he'll score week in week out

We always score when the weathers good

Semedo is a brilliant ball winning midfield - even when he's going through a bad spell and he's getting slagged

Owlstalk Shop

You can't get promoted with O'Grady up front and you can't get promoted with strikers that don't score goals

Madine just needs service and he'll bang em in

Lowe just needs to play a few games and get some service and he'll score week in week out

We always score when the weathers good

Semedo is a brilliant ball winning midfield - even when he's going through a bad spell and he's getting slagged

I think you will find it was I who said when fit with the right service that Madine and Lowe would be our best pairing, both intelligent players and more importantly both goalscorers.

Ive got more coaching badges than you.

lol

Guest alwaysaowl

if everyone of you put your hands on your heart you would all know madine would get back to is scoring ways

Guest Big Guns

It's only one game Neil, still another 11 to go, don't get carried away.

You still not moved on get over it the era of hoofs over

I think you will find it was I who said when fit with the right service that Madine and Lowe would be our best pairing, both intelligent players and more importantly both goalscorers.

Ive got more coaching badges than you.

lol

Hi Alan, WTF are you doing on this site? lol