Been asked to leave, im guessing due to his wages.

Would love him, he's a class young winger ... he'll go to a top end championship club though.

celik might be worth a shout though .

Incorrect, he asked to leave yesterday in order to "Do his bit for Rangers!"

Incorrect, he asked to leave yesterday in order to "Do his bit for Rangers!"

Your right yeah, my mistake .

Even still, he wouldnt have offered to do that if he was on wages we could afford would he !? he's got to be on 15k+ at least.

Also, Rangers rejected an offer from Bolton in the summer. Id imagine he'll go there now probably.

Your right yeah, my mistake .

Even still, he wouldnt have offered to do that if he was on wages we could afford would he !? he's got to be on 15k+ at least.

Also, Rangers rejected an offer from Bolton in the summer. Id imagine he'll go there now probably.

To be fair, I was being a tad saracastic at the expense of Wylde.

The lad's obviously been able to put some spin on it, but as a 20 year old lad he's got the world at his feet, and can go where he likes. Great opportunity for him to get out without the stress. So yeah, if he see's it as doing his bit than fine, but it's probbaly been in his best interests.

Tbh I think Wylde could easily get in some Premiership teams and at his age I'm sure he won't be out of work long.

On a subs bench maybe, we could put him a few bob in an account (Has he got a dog?) give him some first team action and let him put himself in the shop window for a prem next season.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

8 weeks at £15k = £120k for a promotion.. Got to be worth it hasnlt it?

Is he good enough to make that difference.

You could sign 2 or 3 players on this money that are freed up by the clubs in trouble and for less than 500k almost guarantee promotion?

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

8 weeks at £15k = £120k for a promotion.. Got to be worth it hasnlt it?

Is he good enough to make that difference.

You could sign 2 or 3 players on this money that are freed up by the clubs in trouble and for less than 500k almost guarantee promotion?

That's my thinking exactly and if they are only on deals till the end of the season, then we are not at risk of falling foul of the wage cap for next season if the unthinkable happens.