Hello Owlstalk(ers)

Hello all.

Quite new to Owlstalk. Read quite a few posts in the past and have decided to get more involved, so thought that amidst all the current madness i'd take the time out to say hi and introduce myself.

Used to have a season ticket on the kop for about 7 years when i was younger but don't really get to go much anymore as have moved around a lot over the last few years, nature of the job. Currently reside in Oxfordshire so don't really get to keep upto date with the latest owls news, apart from Sheffield newspaper websites (which lets be honest aren't the best).

Therefore i rely on Owlstalk for most of the latest rumours and a laugh at times (doggy lookalikes had me in tears) and the chatroom most game days. I'll be in there this weekend if i'm not working.

Look forward to some good banter in the future.

Paul.

Guest JoeTheOwl

Welcome to the madhouse fella.

May as well pre warn you, OwlstalkAdmin/Neil is on drugs. Once you accept this, it explains alot.

hey up RAF seen you in the chatroom mate , we will be there this weekend for whoevers baptism of fire , bring the sausages our usual supplier is somewhat hit,n,miss lately :biggrin:

mmmmmmmmmm sausages.

Was glad to see you had a good time on Sunday mate.